Hey Rashad... all that Strength and Conditioning won't make your chin better...

khaki_man

Hey Rashad, get prepared to get KTFO. You should have been training more neck and jaw muscles than your "explosiveness" in your legs. The only time your vertical jump will come in handy is when you try and hop out of the cage after Rampage decks you. Unless your plan is to lay n' pray to victory, you should be training a lot more technique in the striking department and stop running around with parachutes attached to your dumb ****. Your GSP formula will not work against Rampage. Good luck.

Hey Rashad' date=' get prepared to get KTFO. You should have been training more neck and jaw muscles than your "explosiveness" in your legs. The only time your vertical jump will come in handy is when you try and hop out of the cage after Rampage decks you. Unless your plan is to lay n' pray to victory, you should be training a lot more technique in the striking department and stop running around with parachutes attached to your dumb ****. Your GSP formula will not work against Rampage. Good luck.[/quote']

Thank you Dan Hardy.......

I'm pulling for Rampage because I want to see Rua kick the crap out of him again. That said, to KO Rashad Rampage is gonna have to hit him. Rashad has a huge speed and I would think cardio advantage over Rampage.

Just as I can see Rampage dropping Evans with a clean shot or two, I can see Evans push the pace to a level Rampage can't handle and gas out.

I think that some people are thinking that Rampage is much slower than he actually is. Sure he doesnt have the fastest hands in the division, but his hand speed isnt as bad as some people think, and he makes up for any of his 'lack of speed' with his aggressiveness and his ability to seemingly always connect with his opponent.

I see this fight going 2 ways:

1. Rampage T/KOs Evans in an exchange, or

2. Evans uses his wrestling, and a Couture type strategy to keep the distance too close for Rampage to land a bomb on him.

But I think that Rampages takedown defense is better or as good as anyone else that Rashad has fought( because of Machida. I know he also fought Ortiz, but I think that Ortiz's takedown defense is good but not great), and I need to give Rampage another advantage because of his functional strength which is second to none IMO...

That being said I am going to have to go with option 1.

I'm pulling for Rampage because I want to see Rua kick the crap out of him again. That said' date=' to KO Rashad Rampage is gonna have to hit him. Rashad has a huge speed and I would think cardio advantage over Rampage.

Just as I can see Rampage dropping Evans with a clean shot or two, [b']I can see Evans push the pace to a level Rampage can't handle and gas out[/b].

Rashad gassed at the end of the Thiago Silva fight.

I think this fight could go either way but i see Rampage winning by TKO.

Rashad gassed at the end of the Thiago Silva fight.

I think this fight could go either way but i see Rampage winning by TKO.

Why are people so closeminded? They believe Rampage can improve, Rampage can get better, Rampage this, Rampage that, yet Rashad can't improve? If the Thiago fight happened now, Thiago Silva would get KO'ed. No questions asked.

Why are people so closeminded? They believe Rampage can improve' date=' Rampage can get better, Rampage this, Rampage that, yet Rashad can't improve? If the Thiago fight happened now, Thiago Silva would get KO'ed. No questions asked.[/quote']

I never said that he couldn't get better, I just stated a fact and then my opinion of who was going to win a fight. There is no proof that Rashad has better cardio than Rampage.

Why can't Thiago Silva get better by your logic? Is Rashad the only one that can improve? I think if they fought again Thiago would get the TKO.

Why are people so closeminded? They believe Rampage can improve' date=' Rampage can get better, Rampage this, Rampage that, yet Rashad can't improve? If the Thiago fight happened now, Thiago Silva would get KO'ed. No questions asked.[/quote']

I forgot that Thiago healing up his 3 herniated discs he had last time he fought Rashad would make him a worse fighter...

Oh wait

I'm pulling for Rampage because I want to see Rua kick the crap out of him again. That said' date=' to KO Rashad Rampage is gonna have to hit him. Rashad has a huge speed and I would think [b']cardio advantage over Rampage[/b].

Just as I can see Rampage dropping Evans with a clean shot or two, I can see Evans push the pace to a level Rampage can't handle and gas out.

Rashad said he gassed in his last fight against T. Silva...he gassed out wrestling a guy with a bad back...it won't get any easier against Rampage...

if everyone could improve their cardio drastically in one camp then i think more people would have better cardio...

Rashad takes this. Conditioning and strength may not help his chin but hitting pads won't help Rampage's TDD.

I think this is perfectly said, Page better know that he's going to get taken down and I think that Rashad has better takedowns and better top game then Forrest

Archived