Whats Next for Dan Hardy

robpiccott

I heard in an interview with him that he's planning to fight on the next UK card, possibly 120. No word on an opponent, he said the only person he would love to fight is Koscheck but he's taken at the moment so he said he doesn't mind who he faces. I don't have a link but there is a thread on here about Hardy's thoughts on the Daley-Koscheck and the GSP fight, the link is on there. At the moment though he's taken some time out to work his wrestling and jiu-jitsu.

I heard in an interview with him that he's planning to fight on the next UK card' date=' possibly 120. No word on an opponent, he said the only person he would love to fight is Koscheck but he's taken at the moment so he said he doesn't mind who he faces. I don't have a link but there is a thread on here about Hardy's thoughts on the Daley-Koscheck and the GSP fight, the link is on there. At the moment though he's [b']taken some time out to work his wrestling and jiu-jitsu[/b].

good for him man i hope he doesnt lose heart because he lost to gsp.... i always liked hardy even tho i was rooting against him during the build up to gsp fight lol what can i say, but i think he is very talented, i would of liked to see him tested with some top 10 WW's before tossed at gsp but thats it fight was offered and he accepted so nothing more can be done hope he gets back on track tho and comes back stronger and more well rounded.

it's annoying the way brit fighters end up being all over the uk cards. Dana should realise people are not that bothered where they come from...more bothered about how they fight. If hardy is on the UK card i hope he gets someone tough to fight, even if he looses...and not just some half arsed fighter that hardy can beat just so he gets the UK crowd cheering.

Him and B. Saunders could be an interesting match-up. I also wouldnt mind seeing him fight Paulo Thiago, but Im a fan of both of them so I wouldnt know who to cheer for. But it would be a good fight IMO. Otherwise:

Hendricks

Fitch

(Both of the above would be a good indicator of where his wrestling is at)

Alves (has fireworks written all over it)

Condit (if he wins his next fight)

Him and B. Saunders could be an interesting match-up. I also wouldnt mind seeing him fight Paulo Thiago' date=' but Im a fan of both of them so I wouldnt know who to cheer for. But it would be a good fight IMO. Otherwise:

Hendricks

Fitch

(Both of the above would be a good indicator of where his wrestling is at)

Alves (has fireworks written all over it)

Condit (if he wins his next fight)[/quote']

This would be a helluva fight. Make it happen!

Archived