Any fighters with zero haters?

Craig_M

im a also go with rutten but thats only because of his inaction as well as with other inactive fighters....its hard for active fighters cuz someone is always rootin for their oponent so they gotta hate

Not always. UFC 115 is a great example. I will be rooting for chuck, but will still hate to see franklin lose.

Out of that list probably only El Guapo. He hasn't fought in a long time so the majority of the newer people here that get off on hating a fighter probably don't even know who he is to hate him.

I am sure Randleman fans hate Bas.

Not always. UFC 115 is a great example. I will be rooting for chuck' date=' but will still hate to see franklin lose.[/quote']

as will i but we are not the only fans...maybe the most respectable for this matchup...ive already seen threads on these forums talkin crap bout this fight tho

im pretty sure japanese fans of sakuraba hate wanda..lol but come on you cant expect anyone to be hater free' date=' you cant please everyone.

and as some peep said up there^ most likely the rutt, and thats because majority people today dont know who he is[/quote']

Japanese fans are to afraid of Wandi to hate him. In Japan, mothers still scare their kids into behaving with pictures of the Axe Murderer.

Emmanuel Yarborough no one hate's that man' date=' he is a beast i think he could take Brock and Carwin at the same time! can't hate him hed kill yah if you did![/quote']

Lol he's 1-2 in MMA. Looks like he tapped to strikes and his only win was due to smothering.

Big Nog and Bas....On a personal note' date=' I have hated Liddell for years and Rampage knocking him out is the only time ive ever wanted to see Rampage win.[/quote']

why would you hate liddell. he is a legend of the sport and he just goes in there to fight. not for fame or all that ortiz ******** he just loves the sport. i dont see how anyone would hate liddell. please tell me why you hate him

I hate W silva... I think he's a great fighter, but I cant stand him for some reason, You know how some people just don't click, Something about Silva just bothers me...

And there is alot of sarcasim on this thread for all you children who havn't learned about sarcasim...

why would you hate liddell. he is a legend of the sport and he just goes in there to fight. not for fame or all that ortiz ******** he just loves the sport. i dont see how anyone would hate liddell. please tell me why you hate him

I hate Ortiz also....Basically my hate for Liddell comes from the fact that my older brother is a huge nut-hugger of Chucks and I always had to hear about how great he was...Naturally I grew to hate him.

Only ones i can think of are

Bas rutten

Chuck Liddell

Wanderei Silva

Big Nog

Alot of people think they should retire' date=' but still love them.[/quote']

Sorry to burst your bubbles... I don't like Chuck at all, he's a prick. -1 :P

its gotta be randy. no reall MMA fan hates him' date=' and he's probably the only fighter you never hear oponents talking sh!t about before fights everyone is always very respectfull.[/quote']

Notice you said "real MMA fan."

There's not a lot of those.

its gotta be randy. no reall MMA fan hates him' date=' and he's probably the only fighter you never hear oponents talking sh!t about before fights everyone is always very respectfull.[/quote']

funny how people say "if your a real mma fan you would do this"..,.fact is if your a "real" fan then you have your own opinions about fighters and arent on bandwagons because evryone else is and seems like ur a real fan if u are on that bandwagon...

Archived