Rashad Evans new champion

Z_RoTheCrooked

I can definitely see him being a champion again soon' date=' you think?[/quote']

Ummmm, not likely. I'm not going to say he can't or will not because that's just silly to present assumptions as facts in the ever changing world of MMA. But from what I have seen lately, I doubt it.

Ummmm' date=' not likely. I'm not going to say he can't or will not because that's just silly to present assumptions as facts in the ever changing world of MMA. But from what I have seen lately, I doubt it.[/quote']

Right ...same here Rashad can maybe get down with Carwin but Carwin Aint No Rampage..Carwin Good and maybe Rashad Need that work out trianing session so he can get more of that feel of fighting bigger guys then him but lol his own kid like Rampage more then him also said...KIDS? Who Going To Win " Dad You Got To Lose"...hahahaha Cute Boy but the point is Rampage is pissed off and he is a bigger men and Rashad smaller, from what i have see on TV and it look to me that Rashad and going to try to work more on takeing the fight to the later round b/c in his work out session he was only doing speed drill and take down , lil bits of ground game too...i don't think his has the right amont of power he going to need to even rock Rampage..Rampage and alot of ppl dont think he can take power shots but what happen to chuck i dont think Rashad can even pull that off again with out Rampage catching him with one...later

nah man i really think you are counting your chickens before they hatch. He has to get through Rampage first before you start calling him the next champion. Personally i dont like the guy because he reminds me of Money Mayweather and i cant stand that guy. Oh and as a reminder to all Rampage haters. Rashad is a sissy if he takes Ramapage down. If he planned on doing that he never should have said and I quote " I'll beat you with your own style". Rampages style is not predominantly ground and pound. Rampages style is knock you the F*** out.

Do I think Rashad could be the next champion - Actually Yes

I think that Rashad will win a unanimous decision on Saturday and if he continues to train the way he has he may be able to get a decision against Rua

Rua's alot more dangerous of a competitor in all aspects of MMA then Rampage so it would be really difficult of a fight for Rashad, but I think he COULD be the next champion

Archived