Dan Hardy vs Johnny Hendricks

forgivemyhonesty

I hate you

lol and just like that...the thread dies.

But I think that would be an interesting fight. To be honest I dont know as much as I should about Hendricks though. Seems like a good wrestler with some KO power.

I'd like to see this in 2011.

I guess people arent respecting Johnny as much as they should, hes a national collegiate champion. He's very similar to Koscheck 2 years ago and improving everyday we all know Hardy is game but he'll lose to another good wrestler. I had Hendricks over Amir, due too ring rust,Johnny Ran with it, and I think he is doing the right things to eventually be in the mix. I dont think Hardy is top 5. Every top 5 guy besides GSP is an outstanding wrestler,and has to be, and he fits the mold and has youth.He has had quick early success like all the good athlete wrestling guys, and to even be relevant at 170 you have to be good at wrestling cause GSP is great and so is Koscheck and one of them will be champ. Not a bad post at all. Ive followed Johnny for a awhile, saw him at a wrestling camp, Beating Amir was huge and he has potential for more big wins,170 is thinning out, the Brittish invasion is over. I want them to throw more guys at gsp. He hasnt fought neone even close to his level since Fitch, the rest were strikers and he doesnt fight often enough. I want to see GSP truly clean it out, Kos next, Paulo Tiago and Rumble Johnson. Reguardless of anything if he beats those three. He's the best ever by far at 170. Those are the last 3 he hasnt fought and beat as Champion(Kos was 3 rounder&theyre fighting neway). Fitch wants in but I dont think GSP has to beat him twice,he hurt em.And Diaz isnt coming to UFC, and I dont know what Shields plan is. And during that time Johnny might get in the mix.But this 3 to 4 fights if that in 2 years for GSP is rediculous.

Johnny Hendricks is a beast been a fan of his since day one' date=' look out for him.[/quote']

Now ur talking,Shogun believer and a guy who recognizes talent,before UFC he had some damn good fights too. Im not saying he's ready for gsp, but he'll do better than Serra and Hughes in those rematches for sure. And against Hardy he would do what GSP did.I scrapped striking in the last year fighting standup guys and have had a nice couple of fights going back to wrestling and finding the neck. Never count out a great wrestler with knockouts.

Archived