Fedor, Anderson, GSP, BJ...

KettleBell

Why the h*ll are there so many idiotic posts about Fedor, Anderson Silva, GSP, BJPenn, Brock, etc every g*d d*mn day? It's exhausting.

-Did you not know these fighters existed until today and have to come on here and make a post about how great you think they are?

-Are you that giddy for these guys you just can't contain yourself?

-Are you an MMA proselytizer that can't rest until everyone else believes in your savior?

Any theories?

I have to agree with u but u cant go on people who like to talk about there favorite fighter u know .

I like GSP and Couture a lot .Im a huge fan of both guys . When i seen a thread about them i got in it cause i like to share my opinion with other people .

Why the h*ll are there so many idiotic posts about Fedor' date=' Anderson Silva, GSP, BJPenn, Brock, etc every g*d d*mn day? It's exhausting.

-Did you not know these fighters existed until today and have to come on here and make a post about how great you think they are?

-Are you an MMA proselytizer that can't rest until everyone else believes in your savior?

Any theories?[/quote']

You are in a fight forum and just named 4 champions and 1 man who lost the belt in one of the biggest upset fights in UFC history only a month and a half ago... What would you like to talk about?

Seems like some people like to discuss the same things over and over again. Get's tiresome.

It appears you are right ->

I have to agree with u but u cant go on people who like to talk about there favorite fighter u know .

I like GSP and Couture a lot .Im a huge fan of both guys . When i seen a thread about them i got in it cause i like to share my opinion with other people .

You are in a fight forum and just named 4 champions and 1 man who lost the belt in one of the biggest upset fights in UFC history only a month and a half ago... What would you like to talk about?

You getting defensive?

I'm happy to talk about fighters/fights. But the same b*llsh*t everyday? Come on.

"Brock is the best of all time" "Brock will destroy Fedor..." "Fedor is the best" "I love Fedor" "Anderson is the best, not Fedor" "Anderson now sucks" "BJ is the best" "BJ sucks" "GSP is the best" "GSP sucks b/c he wrestles" "GSP is better than BJ" "Machida totally sucks and anyone who likes him is insane b/c he lost once" and on and on and on.

You getting defensive?

I'm happy to talk about fighters/fights. But the same b*llsh*t everyday? Come on.

"Brock is the best of all time" "Brock will destroy Fedor..." "Fedor is the best" "I love Fedor" "Anderson is the best' date=' not Fedor" "Anderson now sucks" "BJ is the best" "BJ sucks" "GSP is the best" "GSP sucks b/c he wrestles" "GSP is better than BJ" "Machida totally sucks and anyone who likes him is insane b/c he lost once" and on and on and on.[/quote']

I asked what you would like to talk about... The floor is yours... I'm all ears... Say something original... Im waiting... We'll talk about whatever you'd like... Just go for it.

You getting defensive?

"Brock is the best of all time" "Brock will destroy Fedor..." "Fedor is the best" "I love Fedor" "Anderson is the best' date=' not Fedor" "Anderson now sucks" "BJ is the best" "BJ sucks" "GSP is the best" "GSP sucks b/c he wrestles" "GSP is better than BJ" "Machida totally sucks and anyone who likes him is insane b/c he lost once" and on and on and on.[/quote']

That truth there a lot of people who say the same thing over and over again . After a couple tim pass on the forum u can see there many people who share nice opinion on this thread sometime .

There hater who come on the website just to troll people , there many BJ Penn forum member who come in here just to spread there hatred on GSP just because he beat there favorite fighter . This kind of people bring the same stuf over and over again .

I asked what you would like to talk about... The floor is yours... I'm all ears... Say something original... Im waiting... We'll talk about whatever you'd like... Just go for it.

I'm guessing you're into idiotic posts since you're being a wise*ss?

I am talking about something- redundant, idiotic posts and why people continually make them.

I am genuinely interested in the cause.

Since you seem to be into them, maybe you can offer some insight? Or am I making a mistake in presuming someone who enjoys idiotic posts is capable of being insightful?

I am talking about something- redundant' date=' idiotic posts and why people continually make them.

Since you seem to be into them, maybe you can offer some insight? Or am I making a mistake in presuming someone who enjoys idiotic posts is capable of being insightful?[/quote']

I agree, It's like when there is not news in MMA, all you get is people who say the **** they said a week ago when nothing happend. We have heard all the same arguments before and there is no need to repeat them in your own words. Talk about up coming fightst and fights previous, if these people really know all this stuff about MMA, use that knowledge you claim to posses to educate the rest of us instead of trying to put others down. If you really know MMA like the back of your hand then explain why you think Anderson is the best, or how Brock has the best chance to beat Fedor. Grow some nuts and start acting like this forum isn't a bunch of 10 yearold kids arguing who the best fighter is cause of a tattoo you like. I agree with you 100%, it's time for this forum to grow up

I am talking about something- redundant' date=' idiotic posts and why people continually make them.

Since you seem to be into them, maybe you can offer some insight? Or am I making a mistake in presuming someone who enjoys idiotic posts is capable of being insightful?[/quote']

Here you are.... I'll meet you in my forum!

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=38875&page=3

I agree' date=' It's like when there is not news in MMA, all you get is people who say the **** they said a week ago when nothing happend. We have heard all the same arguments before and there is no need to repeat them in your own words. Talk about up coming fightst and fights previous, if these people really know all this stuff about MMA, use that knowledge you claim to posses to educate the rest of us instead of trying to put others down. If you really know MMA like the back of your hand then explain why you think Anderson is the best, or how Brock has the best chance to beat Fedor. Grow some nuts and start acting like this forum isn't a bunch of 10 yearold kids arguing who the best fighter is cause of a tattoo you like. I agree with you 100%, it's time for this forum to grow up[/quote']

Yes, more nuance would be nice.

Number of useless threads = Number of equally useless threads complaining about the first group of useless threads

So I guess we can call it even :-)

I agree with the OP. WAY too many threads about the exact same thing...

search-1.jpg

I knew I'd get this.

The numbers are not remotely equal. But I get your point.

I don't mind some repetition. Some topics deserve numerous discussions. Or sometimes identical posts get made by accident. That's cool.

What I'm referring to an overload of nonsense.

Why the h*ll are there so many idiotic posts about Fedor' date=' Anderson Silva, GSP, BJPenn, Brock, etc every g*d d*mn day? It's exhausting.

Any theories?[/quote']

AWESOME EARLY POST FELLA!:rolleyes:

this is an MMA forum and they are the top fighters in the world. as long as they are the top guys they will be the most dissgussed. ( i know BJ isn't currently the LW champ but he's still the best light weight in the world and ever. its anoying seeing so many threads with similar topics, but to be honest i'd rather read one of them than this. GET OVER IT.

this is an MMA forum and they are the top fighters in the world. as long as they are the top guys they will be the most dissgussed. ( i know BJ isn't currently the LW champ but he's still the best light weight in the world and ever. its anoying seeing so many threads with similar topics' date=' but to be honest i'd rather read one of them than this. GET OVER IT.[/quote']

Didn't ask why they were discussed or even the most discussed.

But I do wonder why there is so much unintelligent discussion/posting/nonsense about them.

Or maybe you don't notice the nonsense and just have bad taste?

Didn't ask why they were discussed or even the most discussed.

But I do wonder why there is so much unintelligent discussion/posting/nonsense about them.

Or maybe you don't notice the nonsense and just have bad taste?

their is nonsense on this forum about everyone and everything. it just seems like its all about them rite now cuz their the biggest. but all the rampage rashad stuff is currently hurting my brain. although it isn't nearly as bad as the machida/rua stuff which has just now eased off slightly.

the problem is to many new members come in and the first thing they do before looking at some of the ongoing discusions they think Fock that. and start a stupid thread without putting any thought at all into it.

threads like

brock sucks.

who really loves MMA

GSP better bring a whole can of vaseline cuz......

instant rematch is bull crap

rampage wins by murder

is there any small hope for rashad

Rampage Will Be Seen Howling Over Rashad's Carcass

The Rampage delsuion

Rampage in Midnight Meat Train

Hey Rashad... all that Strength and Conditioning won't make your chin

five different polls asking rashad or rampage each worded slightly differently

everyone of them is a real thread all on the first two pages.

I rarely start threads because of this exact reason. I would rather contribute to a quality thread already in progress, but it seems people cant stand a topic remaining on page 1 for more than a few minutes. Most don't realize the amount of threads available to search out and by all means bring back to life. Keep in mind the trolls cant exist unless they are creating the same annoying crap over and over. This is why these forums blow now and the few mods we have don't possess the power to remove the troll threads or the trolls themselves.

Ts' date=' stop whining. If you don't like em, don't read em.

Instead of being a baby, show some leadership and start a thread about something worthwhile.....smarten up.[/quote']

Umm... you've got to open and read them to determine whether or not they are BS. And there is a lot of BS to sift through.

Archived