The Rampage delsuion

Bonobo

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but Jackson is a slow sloppy striker who couldn't check a leg kick if his life depended on it. He's also mentally weak and it was only a few short months ago that he didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore. As for all of this talk about how he's going to easily knock Evans out I'd really love to know what you've seen from Rampage in the past few years that would make you so certain. Was it when Henderson, Griffin and Jardine taking him to a decision? Or perhaps it was his KO wins over a punch drunk Chuck Liddell and a way past his prime Wanderlei Silva? Perhaps but ask yourself, do you think that Rashad Evans is going to come bum-rushing in throwing sloppy haymakers like Wanderlei did? Or that Evans is going to just stand toe to toe and bang with him the way Liddell did? Not likely...and since Jackson is a slow and sloppy striker I foresee Evans picking him apart standing, landing leg kicks and taking him down at will. Jackson is going to be so frustrated that in his weak mental state he's going to crumble.

I don't hate Rampage, I'm just not that impressed by him as a fighter. I think that many of you forget that this isn't pro wrestling and having the most bad **** persona doesn't guarantee you the win. Being physically and mentally better prepared than your opponent does.

Rashad is going to shock many of you back into reality.

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but Jackson is a slow sloppy striker who couldn't check a leg kick if his life depended on it. He's also mentally weak and it was only a few short months ago that he didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore. As for all of this talk about how he's going to easily knock Evans out I'd really love to know what you've seen from Rampage in the past few years that would make you so certain. Was it when Henderson' date=' Griffin and Jardine taking him to a decision? Or perhaps it was his KO wins over a punch drunk Chuck Liddell and a way past his prime Wanderlei Silva? Perhaps but ask yourself, do you think that Rashad Evans is going to come bum-rushing in throwing sloppy haymakers like Wanderlei did? Or that Evans is going to just stand toe to toe and bang with him the way Liddell did? Not likely...and since Jackson is a slow and sloppy striker I foresee Evans picking him apart standing, landing leg kicks and taking him down at will. Jackson is going to be so frustrated that in his weak mental state he's going to crumble.

I don't hate Rampage, I'm just not that impressed by him as a fighter. I think that many of you forget that this isn't pro wrestling and having the most bad **** persona doesn't guarantee you the win. Being physically and mentally better prepared than your opponent does.

Rashad is going to shock many of you back into reality.[/quote']

Rashad is a good athlete, but he will step into the octagon with a true fighter. Sloppy striker? how can someone have nearly 50 percent of all of their wins come by k.o. and be a sloppy striker at this level of competition? whether or not ur impressed by him doesn't matter its the fact that he's beaten better competition, was the first man to hold both Pride and UFC champion belts, and defend them, and poses a serious threat to anyone at 205. Rashad beat griffin for the belt, who won it through a sketchy decision from Rampage, then lost it his first defense ... A big difference. Rashad couldn't beat Henderson, so I don't see where ur going with that? The only threat Rashad brings is a UD win by lay and pray, which he can't even do on

Rampage. Rashads only hope is to run around the ring, avoid the fight and low leg kick him to death. I like Rashad in general as a fighter, but what I don't like to see is the personal "uncle tom" crap that he says because he feels intimidated by Rampage.

Rashad is a good athlete' date=' but he will step into the octagon with a true fighter. Sloppy striker? how can someone have nearly 50 percent of all of their wins come by k.o. and be a sloppy striker at this level of competition? whether or not ur impressed by him doesn't matter its the fact that he's beaten better competition, was the first man to hold both Pride and UFC champion belts, and defend them, and poses a serious threat to anyone at 205. Rashad beat griffin for the belt, who won it through a sketchy decision from Rampage, then lost it his first defense ... A big difference. Rashad couldn't beat Henderson, so I don't see where ur going with that? The only threat Rashad brings is a UD win by lay and pray, which he can't even do on

Rampage. Rashads only hope is to run around the ring, avoid the fight and low leg kick him to death. I like Rashad in general as a fighter, but what I don't like to see is the personal "uncle tom" crap that he says because he feels intimidated by Rampage.[/quote']

+5

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but Jackson is a slow sloppy striker who couldn't check a leg kick if his life depended on it. He's also mentally weak and it was only a few short months ago that he didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore. As for all of this talk about how he's going to easily knock Evans out I'd really love to know what you've seen from Rampage in the past few years that would make you so certain. Was it when Henderson' date=' Griffin and Jardine taking him to a decision? Or perhaps it was his KO wins over a punch drunk Chuck Liddell and a way past his prime Wanderlei Silva? Perhaps but ask yourself, do you think that Rashad Evans is going to come bum-rushing in throwing sloppy haymakers like Wanderlei did? Or that Evans is going to just stand toe to toe and bang with him the way Liddell did? Not likely...and since Jackson is a slow and sloppy striker I foresee Evans picking him apart standing, landing leg kicks and taking him down at will. Jackson is going to be so frustrated that in his weak mental state he's going to crumble.

i dont like any of these guys but i want rampage to win and get ktfo by shogun again. but im afraid jackson might not get this. rampge is very sloppy and has always been. rashad is very prepared and if he uses his wrestling rampage will have trouble. rampage is also a good wrestler but i doubt he is as with the takedowns as rashad is. rampage has that block uppercut combo that not even my grandma will fall for it anymore hes done people just get over it. im on a streak remember...ur babydaddy mousasi? down kimbo? down machida? lol way down. so pay attention as i say you fawkin pieces of chet.

Rashad is a good athlete' date=' but he will step into the octagon with a true fighter. Sloppy striker? how can someone have nearly 50 percent of all of their wins come by k.o. and be a sloppy striker at this level of competition? whether or not ur impressed by him doesn't matter its the fact that he's beaten better competition, was the first man to hold both Pride and UFC champion belts, and defend them, and poses a serious threat to anyone at 205. Rashad beat griffin for the belt, who won it through a sketchy decision from Rampage, then lost it his first defense ... A big difference. Rashad couldn't beat Henderson, so I don't see where ur going with that? The only threat Rashad brings is a UD win by lay and pray, which he can't even do on

Rampage. Rashads only hope is to run around the ring, avoid the fight and low leg kick him to death. I like Rashad in general as a fighter, but what I don't like to see is the personal "uncle tom" crap that he says because he feels intimidated by Rampage.[/quote']

lol dude ur an idiot so wat belt did he win in pride the one he tried to take from wanderlie twice and failed lol rampage is good but hes not great niether is rashad but i think hes gnna beat mr jackson by unanimous decision and then rampage is gnna quit mma and make a sequel to broke back mountain.... lol the only two fighters to hold belts from both organizations are dan henderson and big nog

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but Jackson is a slow sloppy striker who couldn't check a leg kick if his life depended on it. He's also mentally weak and it was only a few short months ago that he didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore. As for all of this talk about how he's going to easily knock Evans out I'd really love to know what you've seen from Rampage in the past few years that would make you so certain. Was it when Henderson' date=' Griffin and Jardine taking him to a decision? Or perhaps it was his KO wins over a punch drunk Chuck Liddell and a way past his prime Wanderlei Silva?

I don't hate Rampage, I'm just not that impressed by him as a fighter.

Ok, and Rashad has split decision wins over Sam Hoger and Mike Bisping, a Majority win over Stephan Bonnar, and a Draw with Tito Ortiz... I mean it's not like any of those were spectacular fights. Sure he has some KO's over really great, well Sean Salmon I mean wow, and Jason Lambert, impressive (sarcasm if you didn't notice). And yes the shared KO (with Rampage) of Liddell his one moment that forever overrated him.

At least with Rampage it was decisive wins over Jardine and a 5 rounder with Hendo showing Rampage's heart (broken hand) and conditioning... when was the last time Rashad went 5 rounds? Oh yea I guess you'd have to at least defend the title sucessfully once.

Edit: P.S. that way past his prime Wandy just unanimously beat Bisping at Bispings natural weight class, something Evans couldn't do at 205lbs.

while I do think Rashad have a good chance at wining but you are very mistake to think he will 'pick apart' Rampage standing. Rashad is not good at stand up period. He was getting picked apart by both Forrest and Chuck until he landed a power shot. He has 1 good punch that is the overhand right which is a trade mark of all bad strikers . Rampage is a much better technical striker for sure.

And what exactly about Rashad screams "awesome" to you. He did nothing against Machida, except get KO'd. Sure Machida is possibly the only fighter in the LHW to be quicker than him, but it didn't take a whole lot of power for it to be done, and Rampage has a thing with catching people.

Rashad only held down Thiago, gas, and nearly get KO'd. He's not gonna be able to hold down Rampage like that, and if he gets caught like he did against Thiago, then it's all over for him.

And what did he prove in the Liddell fight? Other than he is quick? He beat an over the hill out of his game Chuck Liddell.

You try to hard to discredit Rampage, and while it seems I'm heavily in favor or Rampage, I still think the fight could go either way.

Let me guess, you've been watching MMA since Join Date: Jan 2010.

amirite?

Archived