how to get roy nelson in ufc 2010?

liddell93

My advice is to take the game back, and go buy it from Best Buy. You won't get the downloaded content of McSweeny, Darkness, Roy, and Schaub, but you will get a voucher for $20 off the upcoming pay-per-view; UFC 114. I say this for two reasons: first off, they should offer these fighters sooner or later on DLC and I doubt it will cost more then $20 dollars, meaning you will be saving money on the UFC pay-per-view. Secondly, if you have those 4 characters at this time, you can't use them for anything except to play against each other or the computer. Since not everyone has these fighters, you can't use them in online play so it's pretty useless at this time. I mean the guy won TUF but you can't even use him in online play, great job THQ and UFC.

My advice is to take the game back' date=' and go buy it from Best Buy. You won't get the downloaded content of McSweeny, Darkness, Roy, and Schaub, but you will get a voucher for $20 off the upcoming pay-per-view; UFC 114. I say this for two reasons: first off, they should offer these fighters sooner or later on DLC and I doubt it will cost more then $20 dollars, meaning you will be saving money on the UFC pay-per-view. Secondly, if you have those 4 characters at this time, you can't use them for anything except to play against each other or the computer. Since not everyone has these fighters, you can't use them in online play so it's pretty useless at this time. I mean the guy won TUF but you can't even use him in online play, great job THQ and UFC.[/quote']

you can use them...if you have dlc fighters marked as yes and are playing in the heavyweight division...

I doubt it. They had fighters in 2009 that never got released as DLC.

you are absolutely 100% WRONG buddy. they absolutely released efrain and bader as dlc. it cost 320 points. look it up on xbox live. so they will definitely release roy and the other 3 characters. but it will probably be just as long, they did not release the 2009 dlc till september of '09

Archived