NBA Free agency frenzy

UFCisGSP

So many top notch free agents, so little money...

D-Wade said they (free agents) will sit together this summer and decide.

Give them your advice.

I would love to see Lebron and Wade on the same roster. I don't really care Miami or Cleveland, I want to see Lebron with a consistent co contributer, Is that affordable? to Miami? Cleveland? and what about a Center?...

Novitzki - We're waiting for you up in Boston. You know, where teams actually win titles! :P

spread the wealth... i'd love to see Wade, Stoudemire, Bosh, Joe Johnson, LeBron all re-up with their current teams & **** over all these teams that quit, shed cap salary, tanked the year, and don't deserve to BUY a good team.

(actually Joe Johnson, it's O.K. if you come sign here in the T.dot along w/ Bosh resigned, we'd be dangerous) Pipe dream but hey, whatever

Dirk Nowitzki did opt out, but i've heard they already have a deal in place for him to resign in Dallas for a longer term contract.

spread the wealth... i'd love to see Wade' date=' Stoudemire, Bosh, Joe Johnson, LeBron all re-up with their current teams & **** over all these teams that quit, shed cap salary, tanked the year, and don't deserve to BUY a good team.

(actually Joe Johnson, it's O.K. if you come sign here in the T.dot along w/ Bosh resigned, we'd be dangerous) Pipe dream but hey, whatever

[b']Dirk Nowitzki did opt out, but i've heard they already have a deal in place for him to resign in Dallas for a longer term contract[/b].

they also been talking about possibly trading him for Lebron..

• 8 months later...

Archived