Rashad will be giving Rampage that snuggie when he's done with him.

JP24

I won't count that possibility out, because I could see Rashad getting a takedown or two, to get into his head. Then fake for the shoot and throw a heavy overhand right. Rampage has a granite chin though and I would be surprised if Rashad could KO him.

I don't see him KO'ing Rampage. I see him winning a UD.

His wrestling and speed is so superior, it's like comparing an old beater to a sport car. He will take Rampage down and get a dominant position to pound him out.

honestly this fight could go either way....someone is gunna be sleeping at the end of this one, I dont have it going past the 2nd round. rashads chin has been tested in his last couple fights so rampage is gunna come after him to test it again and rashad is pretty damn quick and got some power....nighty night for sure for the loser...

Rampage has been (T)KO'ed before due to just getting smashed repeatedly in the face' date=' and Rashad is way stronger than he's given credit for.[/quote']

I never said page hasnt been ko'd, just saying that with rashads last 2 fights, the lose to machida - ko and his fight with silva who caught and wobbled him in the 3rd give rampage alot of motovation for the knock out.....I knew shad had power when he was fighting HW, that was a little dude pushing around HW's

His wrestling and speed is so superior' date=' it's like comparing an old beater to a sport car. He will take Rampage down and get a dominant position to pound him out.[/quote']

Rashad isn't taking him down so your whole point is moot. And since when has Rashad gotten a dominant position and actually finish a fight from there? Jason Lambert? Please, he'll be lucky to make it to the 2nd round.

Rashad isn't taking him down so your whole point is moot. And since when has Rashad gotten a dominant position and actually finish a fight from there? Jason Lambert? Please' date=' he'll be lucky to make it to the 2nd round.[/quote']

Training wrestling with Shane Carwin... I guess that is to no effect, yet Rampage can improve? I don't think so... All fighters improve.

;)

Rampage lost to Forrest Griffin, who's chin is about the equivalent to Rashad, except Rashad has proven he is the better man.

Rampage beat Keith Jardine after losing the entire time? Please, man... Lame crap.

your rather confident in rashad arent you jp

I'm 90/10 about this... In order for Rampage to win, he MUST catch several good punches, whereas for Rashad to win, he can use his speed, tenacity, wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu, underrated boxing, and all...

I'm 90/10 about this... In order for Rampage to win' date=' [b']he MUST catch several good punches[/b], whereas for Rashad to win, he can use his speed, tenacity, wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu, underrated boxing, and all...

im gunna have to disagree with you on that one....It will take one punch to put down rashad

im gunna have to disagree with you on that one....It will take one punch to put down rashad

Rampage is strong, but Thiago was also very strong. Rashad has been working his headwork with master Muay Thai warriors...

His wrestling and speed is so superior' date=' it's like comparing an old beater to a sport car. He will take Rampage down and get a dominant position to pound him out.[/quote']

I wouldn't go that far. Rashad is quick but Rampage has speed in his hands too!!

^This.

If this fight ends before the 15:00 minute mark, Rampage will win. RASHAD WILL NOT FINISH THIS FIGHT. Best chance for Rashad is to work some combination of GSP's lay & pray and Silva's dancing around like a jack ****.

Rampage left hook ends the fight 3 minutes into round 1.

^This.

If this fight ends before the 15:00 minute mark' date=' Rampage will win. RASHAD WILL NOT FINISH THIS FIGHT. Best chance for Rashad is to work some combination of GSP's lay & pray and Silva's dancing around like a jack ****.

Rampage left hook ends the fight 3 minutes into round 1.[/quote']

must agree.....I know wandys chin isnt what it use to be but.....rampage put him to sleep in one punch....rashad doesnt have a chin anywhere close to wandy..

must agree.....I know wandys chin isnt what it use to be but.....rampage put him to sleep in one punch....rashad doesnt have a chin anywhere close to wandy..

Wanderlei got majorly caught, but Rashad will be wrestling him before he can get a punch off.

Archived