Every1 spread this!

ok guys i came up with something pretty cool. a new form of LOL.u have Laugh Out Loud then u have Roll on Floor Laughing. well my new addition is FOOCL which stands for Fall out of Chair Laughing cuz usually ur sitting down when ur texting or typing and u have to fall out of ur chair be4 u roll on the floor. so plz spread this around so it can become popular lol

btw i hope rampage knocks rashad to the canvas :)

ok guys i came up with something pretty cool. a new form of LOL.u have Laugh Out Loud then u have Roll on Floor Laughing. well my new addition is FOOCL which stands for Fall out of Chair Laughing cuz usually ur sitting down when ur texting or typing and u have to fall out of ur chair be4 u roll on the floor. so plz spread this around so it can become popular lol

YOu stand better chances of flying like a bird than Rashad getting knocked out by Rampage:rolleyes:

Thats sh1t the best one i ever heard was LTMQ (laughed to myself quietly). Because when was the last time someone really laughed out loud to something they read.

i made this up ages ago..... like 5 years ago at school lol, my friends use it still hahahahha

lqtm

laughing quietly to myself.....

everyone used to write LOL..... but i did this big rant about how you are not lol ing but lqtm ing.....

(this other guy in my class always used to say it, he made it popular lol... he was a funny guy, with a real quiet voice.. and he didnt talk much so it suited him.... lol)

Archived