Injury Fakers

rideforever

Drives me up the wall when guys are hurt and they're called fakers. I've never faked an injury and I can't understand why anyone would, so when someone acts injured, I believe them.

Lots of TUF coaches (Tito, Rashad, and Rashad's assistant) hassel their proteges and tell the world they're fakers. How's that for working as a team and taking care of your proteges. How do they just assume guys are faking? Is it because they themselves have faked an injury, and that's why they assume other people are doing the same? I can't think of any other reason for them to make these rediculus assumptions.

I found it real funny that in the same TUF episode where Tito said he couldn't fight Chuck cause he's injured, he also made a big fuss calling someone else a faker (guy that got punted in the head on the ground).

And no, I don't think Tito is faking. Faking just seems so stupid, I have a hard time believing anyone would do it... even Tito

you have to pass a physical before the fights and he would not have passed the physical and thus would not have been given a license to fight Chuck. if anything him saying it ahead of time might have been the best thing for everyone because finding a replacement to fight Chuck just weeks before the fight would have been bad for everyone.

also he did not fake anything. he had neck surgery and put it on his site for you to veiw. pretty graphics stuff too

Back injury is not the thing to play with.

Absolutely not. Why would he coach in the first place?For example if Jackson got a back injury prior to his 3rd fight with Wanderlei he would have pulled out too. It's really not something you have an option with.

Archived