Rampage wins by murder

Zombiain

Wouldn't normally do this as there are plenty of other threads on the subject... BUT being that there's 4 threads about Rashad winning on the 1st page I thought I'd add some balance.

Rashad is going to get his bum bum handed to him.

I hope :-)

Wouldn't normally do this as there are plenty of other threads on the subject... BUT being that there's 4 threads about Rashad winning on the 1st page I thought I'd add some balance.

Rashad is going to get his bum bum handed to him.

I hope :-)

Maybe that's what he's hoping for. I'm sure that Rashad is a closet **** BTW. And it's not his ****** tweaking while looking at other topless men that makes me think that, it's the things that he says.

When he walked into the octagon with Page he said to Rogan "Im gunna gig in that ****!'" - That's an odd thing to say if you ask me. Particularly when you're speaking about another man.

But that's not all, when he was arguing with Page during the conference call he said that he wanted to stick his **** in Page's mouth. To which Page replied "and I bet you'll even get a *****", to which Rashad said "yeah, I probably will" - Hmmmm..

There's more though. During the open workout video that's available on the main page Rashad states that he's never wanted to put his hands on any man like he does Rampage, in pretty much those words. And watch the look on his face as he says it. He's a **** and there's no doubt about it. He doesn't want to beat Rampage up...HE WANTS TO BEAT HIM OFF!!

If all of that wasn't proof enough...then take a look at the clowns gay half thickness moustach. Only a homosexual would be so precise with their facial hair grooming.

What a bell end. I hope that Rampage knocks his gay **** into next week.

Archived