Maia vs. Belcher UFN 22

Panic_Switch

i dont understand how anyone could take belcher in this fight~!? For god sakes kendell grove subbed him lol and u think maia cant!? u got to be kidding me...Maia Ez sauce Sub 1st round

It's gonna be like Marquardt Maia 2. But to your point Belcher has evolved a lot since then and has really become a dangerous fighter, never count him out.

It's gonna be like Marquardt Maia 2. But to your point Belcher has evolved a lot since then and has really become a dangerous fighter' date=' never count him out.[/quote']

Don't count Maia out either. Maia has been training more diligently on boxing since last April. If it goes to the ground it's over.

yeah i was thinkin someone would say something about Marquart...but maia aint going to do that crap again, i believe the world champian that maia is..he grows with every fight and does learn from his mistakes...marquart is a way better striker then belcher anyway...maia wont get KOed..he will find a way to get this to the ground and sub him...im pretty positive on this, after seeing what grove done to him lol..stilll wow on that one

this is so easy to choose that my grandma can do it... belcher by tko/ko first round... i had belcher over cote and everyone was laughing at me... becler's the real deal, been a fan since his debut when he did a front flip with okami on his back haha

Archived