Rashad: "let 'em hate me"!

freedom

Why do so many people hate rashad? All I hear is because hes too ****y, but I havent really gotten that from him. I dont want him to beat Rampage, but I dont dislike him by any maens. And he does make a good point with his wrestling. There are plenty of other fighters who have purely used there wrestling to win fights, and IMO theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure that he would rather win his fights then try and please the fans doing something that might cost him the fight, which is completely acceptable.

With that being said, I hope rampage lands a bomb on him still..

Why do so many people hate rashad? All I hear is because hes too ****y' date=' but I havent really gotten that from him. I dont want him to beat Rampage, but I dont dislike him by any maens. And he does make a good point with his wrestling. There are plenty of other fighters who have purely used there wrestling to win fights, and IMO theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure that he would rather win his fights then try and please the fans doing something that might cost him the fight, which is completely acceptable.

With that being said, I hope rampage lands a bomb on him still..[/quote']

From what i seen from Rashad he look like a good guys to me . He just hate by the hardcore Rampage fan .

I like Rampage and Rashad but i think Evan will win the fight .

totally agree with both of you on the Rashad hate... I dont understnad it. On the fight prediction I gotta go with bobilator!

totally agree with both of you on the Rashad hate... I dont understnad it. On the fight prediction I gotta go with bobilator!

I personally think that Rampage will win the fight, but I am definitely not counting Rashad out of this fight.

Just out curiousity, how and why do you and bobilator think that Rashad will win the fight?

I didn't like Rashad way before the rampage thing. Mostly because of his ****iness and disrespect in the ring. (looking at the other fighter and grabbing his nuts for one example). Now I hope Rampage knocks him out. I do admit that Rashad is a decent fighter and could win this fight though.

Dont mistake the handful of morons on Internet forums as "so many people"...the stupidity of the people on this site is mind blowing.

Well even Rashad himself has said it. Or at least he seems to think it based off of this article. Dont get me wrong, I am hoping that Rampage beats him, but just because I dont want Rashad to win doesnt mean that I have to hate him. It almost just seems like its starting to be 'cool' to dislike him.

Please, learn the difference between talking up a fight for hype and a person's true character.

Also, you never said anything trully mean, hurtful, or downright wrong about someone when you were either mad or about to fight/have an altercation with them?

Thats like the people that believed Mir actually wanted to end Brock's life...

i dont hate rashad i hope he kills quitin

If you go by what you see in a show that's designed to hype a fight then you have been had! All I know for a fact is Rashad is in top condition and will have the best strategy designed for him to beat Rampage. Rampage will have ring rust, his condition is questionable and you definitely don't train in England to work on your Wrestling, so his strategy would appear to be quite simple to figure out. That being said, unless Rashad has acquired GSPesque TD ability, this fight is very dangerous for Rashad until he gasses Rampage quite a bit.

don't really have a problem with Rashad...i never liked his blowing kisses and grabbing his nuts at his opponent during the fight but whatever...

i rooted for him against Machida, but I am more a Rampage fan so...in this fight i'm rooting against him...no hate for him tho...

Archived