Poll: Who would like to see Bisping vs Belcher??

ThE_KiNg_Of_ThE_rInG

I for one think this should be Must.

Belcher has won his last two fights in a dominating fashion TKO'ing Gouveia and submitting Cote in the second round. Dana said after the Cote fight,Belcher is up in the top of the contention. (Top 5)

Bisping has always been dangling around Top 5, after his loss to Wanderlei Silva, if Bisping can beat Miller(which he will) I think these two should meet....It has the potential to have some REAL fireworks.....

Would you like to see this match??

If not, who would be the next worthy opponent for each fighter???

I dont see them crossing paths at the moment, first of all Belcher is a much better fighter and he's at the top end of the division - I mean Belcher is fighting Maia and Bisping is fighting Miller - if Bisping got Belcher (if Belcher wins and so does Bisping) I would be very surprised

If Wandy could somehow get the win against Akiyama I think Wanderlei vs Belcher would be awesome

we'll prob see them fight if Bisping beats miller and if Belcher beats Maia... I wouldnt mind seeing Maia vs Bisping either

The problem with Maia vs Bisping is Maia will probably lose to Belcher because he's not got that good stand up and he could be 0-3 if he fought another top stand up guy, that would be bad for him, from title fight to fighting for his UFC life

Rousimar Palhares would tear through belcher..belcher will always have problems with BJJ guys...kendel grove isnt even a BJJ guy and he subbed him! im gunna need belcher to prove it to me he can hang on the ground as well as standing up cause he's 1 dimentional and still can get taken down

I like it as a match up and this fight is a real possiblity in the near future. I think Belcher would wreck Bisping' date=' chopping him down with his leg and body kicks.[/quote']

Alot of people dont give him credit, but Michael Bisping's stand up I very well rounded. For a while he shuffled left, then Hendo laid him out and he corrected it. Never the less, I would be rooting for Belcher.

Alot of people dont give him credit' date=' but Michael Bisping's stand up I very well rounded. For a while he shuffled left, then Hendo laid him out and he corrected it. Never the less, I would be rooting for Belcher.[/quote']

His stand up is decent but when compared to a guy like Belcher he's out matched. He's still not really willing to stay in the pocket and exchange to land big shots. I think he'll just get picked apart by Belcher.

Archived