The Hoax Thread

rago1986

What??? Please make complete and coherent sentences.

No matter how many proofs that Scientist may found and even they sum it all up, they still cannot directly pin point that the Theory of Evolution is true.

So they must make or declare some fake discovery in order that the fundings will not stop for their hopeless study.

No matter how many proofs that Scientist may found and even they sum it all up' date=' they still cannot directly pin point that the Theory of Evolution is true.

So they must make or declare some fake discovery in order that the fundings will not stop for their hopeless study.[/quote']

It is still a theory because the definition of theory is something that cannot be proven false. Just saying that Religion is a theory ( personally I think a stupid one) And we did not come from monkeys, Think of it as a tree and we are on the same limb as monkeys but a different branch. How would you explain **** erectus and **** habilis.

Look at this picture and tell me we didn't evolve

I can't believe the blocked H O M O, that is a legit term used in the science world. And calling somone a H O M O is just stating a fact, we are all H O M O sapiens. so we are all part of the same Genus. H O M O is just latin for man

No matter how many proofs that god jobbers think they may have found' date=' they still cannot directly pin point that the Intelligent Design is true.

So they must make or declare some fake discovery in order that the fundings will not stop for their hopeless fantasy.[/quote']

Fixed.

It is still a theory because the definition of theory is something that cannot be proven false. Just saying that Religion is a theory ( personally I think a stupid one) And we did not come from monkeys' date=' Think of it as a tree and we are on the same limb as monkeys but a different branch. How would you explain **** erectus and **** habilis.

Look at this picture and tell me we didn't evolve[/quote']

Here's a true story.

20 years ago my neighbor bought a monkey, they put it in a metal cage just in front of their house a little bit behind the fence. 5 years later they observed that the monkey seems to be growing big then not just content of eating banana but also wants other kinds of fruit as well. Slowly as time goes by that time they observed that the monkey didn't just grow big, but also learn how to stand and walks by using its 2 feet. Then after 10 years they notice that the monkey has now grown into a Urangutan and sometimes demanding some meat as its food. But still they think that's its normal, then they change the monkey's cage coz it's too small for him now. Then 10 years after that on an early morning they hear some neighbors knocking on their door, When they open it, the neighbors ask them why they put a man on the cage.

And the allmighty God didn't have a camera. Well isn't that just funny.

I find it funny that this all powerful being hasnt shown himself to mankind in order to dispell any lingering thoughts of people not believing in him/her/it. Instead you have nutjobs like Raffy and Fast, claiming they know the mysteries of nature because they know god. :rolleyes:

Here's a true story.

20 years ago my neighbor bought a monkey' date=' they put it in a metal cage just in front of their house a little bit behind the fence. 5 years later they observed that the monkey seems to be growing big then not just content of eating banana but also wants other kinds of fruit as well. Slowly as time goes by that time they observed that the monkey didn't just grow big, but also learn how to stand and walks by using its 2 feet. Then after 10 years they notice that the monkey has now grown into a Urangutan and sometimes demanding some meat as its food. But still they think that's its normal, then they change the monkey's cage coz it's too small for him now. Then 10 years after that on an early morning they hear some neighbors knocking on their door, When they open it, the neighbors ask them why they put a man on the cage.[/quote']

So what you're saying is that nobody anywhere can take you seriously anymore...

I find it funny that this all powerful being hasnt shown himself to mankind in order to dispell any lingering thoughts of people not believing in him/her/it. Instead you have nutjobs like Raffy and Fast' date=' claiming they know the mysteries of nature because they know god. :rolleyes:[/quote']

He give Moses the 2 tablet, isn't that some kind of Physical Proof.

Here's a true story.

20 years ago my neighbor bought a monkey' date=' they put it in a metal cage just in front of their house a little bit behind the fence. 5 years later they observed that the monkey seems to be growing big then not just content of eating banana but also wants other kinds of fruit as well. Slowly as time goes by that time they observed that the monkey didn't just grow big, but also learn how to stand and walks by using its 2 feet. Then after 10 years they notice that the monkey has now grown into a Urangutan and sometimes demanding some meat as its food. But still they think that's its normal, then they change the monkey's cage coz it's too small for him now. Then 10 years after that on an early morning they hear some neighbors knocking on their door, When they open it, the neighbors ask them why they put a man on the cage.[/quote']

This has got to be the most idiotic analogy i have ever read. Evolution doesnt happen over 10, 20, 30, or even 40 years. It is a slow, gradual process of speciation, that takes millions and millions of years.

Where did you get this story from? Kirk Cameron?

So what you're saying is that nobody anywhere can take you seriously anymore...

This has got to be the most idiotic analogy i have ever read. Evolution doesnt happen over 10' date=' 20, 30, or even 40 years. It is a slow, gradual process of speciation, that takes millions and millions of years.

Where did you get this story from? Kirk Cameron?[/quote']

You mean all fish might probably came from 1 form then just evolve as time goes by, so now there's different types of fish. Wow.

You guys must have just watched the movie "Mission to Mars"

WHAT?!?!?!? So I can go fashion 2 tablets with moral rules on them' date=' and thats proof of god? You're not helping your case buddy.[/quote']

Then let's not forget that some Scientist (Probably also Atheist) have just recently found the Noah's Ark.

While Darwin's Theory of Evolution keep on showcasing the "Walking monkey transforming into Walking Man" proof, they cannot add any good proof aside from that.

No he has' date=' but it's with him in heaven. Don't worry when you die as a good man and go there, he'll show it to you.[/quote']

Too bad that they won't let me nowhere near heaven if it's true (glad it's not). But after all if you believe in something who am I to say that it's wrong. The truth is that no1 knows the truth and till we die it's anybodys f*cking guess.I just happen to find evolution way more reasonable than any of the religions.

Moses was about to be killed from the men he lead for being too ruthless, so he hid in the mountains and came down a few days later with two tablets that had rules carved into them... These rules he claimed were given to him by god so that he could help control his men to do his bidding. Secondly if you try this whole red sea thing, it was proven (then changed) the original text translates to reed sea wich at it's shallowest point you are able to walk across in low tide.the-biggest-spoiler-jesus-spoiler-god-bible-idiot-demotivational-poster-1215456575.jpg

Then let's not forget that some Scientist (Probably also Atheist) have just recently found the Noah's Ark.

While Darwin's Theory of Evolution keep on showcasing the "Walking monkey transforming into Walking Man" proof' date=' they cannot add any good proof aside from that.[/quote']

They didn't discover Noah's Ark moron. They found a piece of petrified wood in the desert.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but the world looked very, very, different millions, and even billions of years ago. Trees used to grow where nowadays, is a desert. Pangea? Ever heard of it?

Keep grasping for straws though, maybe one of these days you'll realize how futile your efforts really are.

The very concept of sin comes from the bible. Christianity offers to solve a problem of its own making! Would you be thankful to a person who cut you with a knife in order to sell you a bandage?

(i forget who said this)

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

You mean all fish might probably came from 1 form then just evolve as time goes by' date=' so now there's different types of fish. Wow.

You guys must have just watched the movie "Mission to Mars"[/quote']

Let me explain this to you in a simply way.

You are the product of both your Mother and Father correct? You have similarities to each right? Wont you and your wife have children with the same attributes as you. Doesnt that in itself prove evolution?

I wish I could make this letter, written by the christian clergy, my signature.

The Clergy Letter - from American Christian clergy

– An Open Letter Concerning Religion and Science

Clic aqu? para leer la carta en espa?ol

Cliquer ici pour la version francaise

Clique aqui para ler a carta em portugu?s

Within the community of Christian believers there are areas of dispute and disagreement, including the proper way to interpret Holy Scripture. While virtually all Christians take the Bible seriously and hold it to be authoritative in matters of faith and practice, the overwhelming majority do not read the Bible literally, as they would a science textbook. Many of the beloved stories found in the Bible – the Creation, Adam and Eve, Noah and the ark – convey timeless truths about God, human beings, and the proper relationship between Creator and creation expressed in the only form capable of transmitting these truths from generation to generation. Religious truth is of a different order from scientific truth. Its purpose is not to convey scientific information but to transform hearts.

We the undersigned, Christian clergy from many different traditions, believe that the timeless truths of the Bible and the discoveries of modern science may comfortably coexist. We believe that the theory of evolution is a foundational scientific truth, one that has stood up to rigorous scrutiny and upon which much of human knowledge and achievement rests. To reject this truth or to treat it as “one theory among others” is to deliberately embrace scientific ignorance and transmit such ignorance to our children. We believe that among God’s good gifts are human minds capable of critical thought and that the failure to fully employ this gift is a rejection of the will of our Creator. To argue that God’s loving plan of salvation for humanity precludes the full employment of the God-given faculty of reason is to attempt to limit God, an act of hubris. We urge school board members to preserve the integrity of the science curriculum by affirming the teaching of the theory of evolution as a core component of human knowledge. We ask that science remain science and that religion remain religion, two very different, but complementary, forms of truth.

Written by the christian church, for the fundamentalist idiots. Straight from the horses mouth.

I wish I could make this letter' date=' written by the christian clergy, my signature.

Written by the christian church, for the fundamentalist idiots. Straight from the horses mouth.[/quote']

I enjoyed reading that good post!

I overall think god is benificial and I would have our beliefs the way they are where it isnt proved wrong and people get to choose.Tho I dont believe in God if there was some undeniable evidence there was never a god it would be a very sad day.It just gives a certain amount of order in society if you ask me.

I think they are already fired by the Pope for making such a hoax statement.

The Roman Catholic Church =/= American Christian Clergy. But my point stands to reason. The Catholic Church embraces evolution, though they call it Theistic Evolution.

Either way, it is the heads of the christian clergy, telling people like yourself, that you're ignorant.

The Roman Catholic Church =/= American Christian Clergy. But my point stands to reason. The Catholic Church embraces evolution' date=' though they call it Theistic Evolution.

Either way, it is the heads of the christian clergy, telling people like yourself, that you're ignorant.[/quote']

There are a lot of Christian group Kevbo, but the majority group is the Catholic, and the Catholic stand on its belief that Evolution is not real.

There are a lot of Christian group Kevbo' date=' but the majority group is the Catholic, and the Catholic stand on its belief that Evolution is not real.[/quote']

You need to study up on this, junior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution

Catholic Church and evolution

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to:navigation, search

Since the publication of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species in 1859, the attitude of the Catholic Church on the theory of evolution has slowly been refined. For about 100 years, there was no authoritative pronouncement on the subject. By 1950, Pope Pius XII agreed to the academic freedom to study the scientific implications of evolution, so long as Catholic dogma is not violated[1]; since the late 20th century, its attitude has been one of great tolerance.

Today[update], the Church's unofficial position is a fairly non-specific example of theistic evolution[citation needed], stating that faith and scientific findings regarding human evolution are not in conflict, though humans are regarded as a special creation, and that the existence of God is required to explain both monogenism and the spiritual component of human origins. No infallible declarations by the Pope or an Ecumenical Council have been made[citation needed].

Still it doesn't state the Magic Word "Yes"' date=' yes that Catholic fully agree that Evolution is true.[/quote']

/sigh

Just face it pal. Your little ideals are outdated and even your brothers and sisters in faith are calling you ignorant for opposing it.

While the Catholic Church hasn't made an "official" statement about it's stance on evolution, pay close attention to the end of this write-up.

Roman Catholic Church

Main article: Evolution and the Roman Catholic Church

The position of the Roman Catholic Church on the theory of evolution has changed over the last two centuries from a large period of no official mention, to a statement of neutrality in the 1950s, to limited guarded acceptance in recent years, rejecting the materialistic and reductionist philosophies behind it, and insisting that the human soul was immediately infused by God, and the reality of a single ancestor (commonly called monogenism) for the human race. The Church does not argue with scientists on matters such as the age of the earth and the authenticity of the fossil record, seeing such matters as outside its area of expertise. Papal pronouncements, along with commentaries by cardinals, indicate that the Church is aware of the general findings of scientists on the gradual appearance of life. The Church's stance is that the temporal appearance of life has been guided by God, but the Church has thus far declined to define in what way that may be.

The official Church's position remains a focus of controversy and is fairly non-specific, stating only that faith and the origin of man's material body "from pre-existing living matter" are not in conflict, and that the existence of God is required to explain the spiritual component of man's origin.[citation needed]

Catholic schools do not teach theistic evolution as part of their science curriculum. They teach the facts of evolution and the scientific theory of its mechanisms. This is essentially the same biological curriculum taught in public schools and secular universities

Archived