Rashad Gets Boo'd All The Time

RampageTKO

Kind of shows how pathetic the average MMA "fan" is. Rashad isn't the must amiable person' date=' but Rampage is biggest scumbag/excuse spewing whiner I've ever seen.[/quote']

Rampage will KO Rashad.....just like machida did!

your a clown Why should someone who is 19-1-1 move a weight class or two down. What to be like that bit%h bisping and move down cuz your scared when rashad drops 3 or 4 fights then talk that dumb **** about moving down. I dont want to hear your garbage about his fights beening boring either cuz he dont finish. A win is a win no matter what you dont sign his checks so if you dont like it dont watch So let me guess GSP should move down to 155 so he has a better chance to finish fights for your viewing pleasure I tell you what why dont you move down a forum and go to a strikeforce forum cuz you would have a better chance of someone listening to your junk

I dont get the hate for Rashad. I personall really want Rampage to win tonight in impressive fashion, but that doesnt mean that I dislike Rashad. I just like Rampage more than him.

He brings it in every fight. Look at his last 5 fights. 3/5 have ended in T/KO, and I personally thought that the Evans vs Silva fight was a good fight.

I don't like Rashad because he just really isn't an exciting fighter. Although I don't mind seeing his fights because he does have good wrestling, I would prefer to see Rampage KO people. I've never seen a boring Rampage fight.

Rashad could stop this any time he wants to - by going down to 185' date=' or better still, [b']170 (where Josh Koscheck, who wrestled at the same weight class as Rashad in their respective senior years in college, now fights); for in that case, he wouldn't be so dependent on his wrestling base and would thus be seen as an acceptably "exciting" fighter.[/b]

Wow.

I dont understand all the hate..But i do think the crowd was pretty mixed Rampage had his fair share of boo's...Rashad is probably my favorite fighter in the ufc.

ya but rashad had way more boo's

i dont hate rashad i just want rampage to end his career

Archived