Penn vs Edgar 2/ Who Will Win?

BrentJZ

I was just wondering what your thoughts on who's going to win the second time around. I personally think BJ will this time because he's gonna take it to the ground instead of keeping it standing. Does anyone know why he didn't even attempt a takedown? I still hope Frankie wins though. Thoughts?

You people really don't know much about Edgar's ground game do you? Do some research and you might start to understand why BJ chose to stand with him.

I do think that 8-9 times out of 10 that Penn would win but I would love nothing more than to see Edgar pull it off again.

I was just wondering what your thoughts on who's going to win the second time around. I personally think BJ will this time because he's gonna take it to the ground instead of keeping it standing. Does anyone know why he didn't even attempt a takedown? I still hope Frankie wins though. Thoughts?

The first fight was close, good for Frankie, I'm a fan, but BJ didn't look sharp at all, and gassed a little it appeared. He didn't take him as seriously as he should have he even looked like he trained less physically. He will come back and win. Thats my opinion. Doesnt mean I wont root for Frankie.

frankies gameplan in the first fight was to get in and get out and he did a great job of it. I think penn will take it this time around because i dnt see wht else edgar can do in this fight, We're guna see the real bj penn in this fight, and he will out box edgar and maybe take it to ground and control him for a UD.

Penn via 3rd round rear naked choke

Archived