Gary Coleman passed away today, he was forty two.

He's trolling because he possibly doesn't give a ****?

Gary Coleman was a **** anyway.

And why would we want to hear about you smoking from your bong?

It's like bragging about having a piss.

Everyone does it.

Most everyone' date=' that is.[/quote']

cool story, bro

great comeback

-1 Effort

+1 originality

-1 pwnage

Total -1' date=' FAIL[/quote']

Says the one who tells me I'm a "fail."

The way you critic makes it look like you are fresh off the World of Warcraft forum.

The way you effortlessly form together "pwnage" and "fail" why, it's masterful in the way common 13 year old boys make insults.

And whoever said I was trying to make a comeback anyway?

A comeback requires an insult.

You merely mentioned the common "Cool story, bro."

If that is your definition of an insult, I don't see you winning any "yo momma" jokes anytime soon.

The way you critic makes it look like you are fresh off the World of Warcraft forum.

The way you effortlessly form together "pwnage" and "fail" why' date=' it's masterful in the way common 13 year old boys make insults.

If that is your definition of an insult, I don't see you winning any "yo momma" jokes anytime soon.[/quote']

Thanks for the input it was very helpful, i will keep this in mind when debating on the forum next, cheers buddy

The way you effortlessly form together "pwnage" and "fail" why' date=' it's masterful in the way common 13 year old boys make insults.

If that is your definition of an insult, I don't see you winning any "yo momma" jokes anytime soon.[/quote']

Yeah you should know...

Yeah you should know...

I should and I do.

That doesn't mean I don't view it as childish.

You all should just let go of your simple minded nature and realize people think differently from you.

Not everyone is going to agree with the common answer.

Not everyone is going to be a big ray of sunshine.

Yeah what a shame' date=' I was looking forward to his WEC/UFC career. Oh wait, what website am i on. Is this UFC or E news.com[/quote']

This is the UFC.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

The way this forum pans out it makes it look like it's full of gossiping, tenderhearted women.

I can see where you made the mistake.

I've just seen his ****e for awhile now and he's either severely retarded or just the absolute scum of the earth

You got sooo mad you made an alt account just to flame me and wish my family death? lol

What a prick, but yeah all my family will die, it is a fact and nothing I can do will stop that. I fully accept it, as I too will die, and so will you. Infact everyone will die.

pwned, some people believe that it derives from the orginal world of warcraft game were the game designer misspelt owned for pwned, i.e " insomnium has been owned" and has stuck ever since.

but in reality i came many years before that in the bored game chess were pwend was to be checked or check mate by a pawn.

there are also many other variations of were pwned came from but all of them were before the creation world of warcarft

pwned' date=' some people believe that it derives from the orginal world of warcraft game were the game designer misspelt owned for pwned, i.e " insomnium has been owned" and has stuck ever since.

but in reality i came many years before that in the bored game chess were pwend was to be checked or check mate by a pawn.

there are also many other variations of were pwned came from but all of them were before the creation world of warcarft[/quote']

Good to see that you wasted your time doing your research.

Never was an argument of its origin.

Hey Homie I don't see you putting together any complete sentences' date='pickin on 10 yr olds,so i dont know, "whatchu talking about dropout".[/quote']

Who the f*ck r you? I can pick 10 yr olds if I want to and I don't need complete sentences to do it so why should I bother when I can use just couple of words to complete dismantle them?

Homie... What r you sum skinny white boy who wants to be a tough black dude?

Who the f*ck r you? I can pick 10 yr olds if I want to and I don't need complete sentences to do it so why should I bother when I can use just couple of words to complete dismantle them?

Homie... What r you sum skinny white boy who wants to be a tough black dude?

He might be Rampage.

You got sooo mad you made an alt account just to flame me and wish my family death? lol

What a prick' date=' but yeah all my family will die, it is a fact and nothing I can do will stop that. I fully accept it, as I too will die, and so will you. Infact everyone will die.[/quote']

Yah i had to make an account because i've actually been lurking on these forums quite a long time now and the one name that i see over and over on absolutely the most retarded quotes comes from you, so i had to just come on and let you know how much of a tool you really, but judging from the other forum members reactions, you already know this

Yah i had to make an account because i've actually been lurking on these forums quite a long time now and the one name that i see over and over on absolutely the most retarded quotes comes from you' date=' so i had to just come on and let you know how much of a tool you really, but judging from the other forum members reactions, you already know this[/quote']

Thanks for your input darling. Now you can go back to lurking.

Already there' date=' by the way, NICE HEAD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote']

There is really nothing sadder than sum1 who stalks somebody at internet forums and makes an account only to insult him. Well we all need a reason for our existance and it's good that you found yours.:cool:

Archived