Chuck Liddell is first MMA fighter to be honored at Madame Tussauds

rago1986

Pretty Sure Liddell was pretty good and he is pretty popular. Maybe right now he is past his prime but I am also pretty sure it is based on longevity and the span of his entire career. The only arguement could be that it should have been Randy Couture but Chuck is right there with him.

There are so many Chuck Haters out there right now. The man lost to Rampage, Rashad, Shogun, and Jardine...All but Jardine are great and Chuck was a little past his prime..Think he done pretty damn good considering his age. As far as being popular goes, he did not get that from losing his whole career. I could go on all night...

There are so many Chuck Haters out there right now. The man lost to Rampage' date=' Rashad, Shogun, and Jardine...All but Jardine are great and Chuck was a little past his prime..Think he done pretty damn good considering his age. As far as being popular goes, he did not get that from losing his whole career. I could go on all night...[/quote']

+1

great first post

Of all the fighters they could have chosen' date=' they chose him. Apparently it's better to be popular than good.[/quote']

Haha i like in the article it said 'the six foot fighter with the most feared right hand in the business'

Found that quite funny with people like Carwin' date=' Rumble, Rampage and Rashad around.

Maybe 4 years ago..[/quote']

this guy was on top of the mountain for a long time...nothing wrong with honoring one of the top fighters during his heyday...

There are so many Chuck Haters out there right now. The man lost to Rampage' date=' Rashad, Shogun, and Jardine...All but Jardine are great and Chuck was a little past his prime..Think he done pretty damn good considering his age. As far as being popular goes, he did not get that from losing his whole career. I could go on all night...[/quote']

whos hating?

Thank you iv been telling every body that chuck liddell dosent suck he just fought some tough guys. look what rashad did to forrest after he beat chuck and look what shogun did to lyoto after he fought chuck. chuck may have lost to some people but the ones he lost to were top contenders. (except jardine)

i didnt watch mma when chuck was owning but every person who i talked about mma always said have you seen liddel fight lol the man is a legend i watched some of his old fights like on youtube and that he was amazin he is still good now just his chin has become weaker cant blame him hes been in the game a long time like big nog after taken so many hits one day u will feeel it lol

Archived