So Dana can't sign Fedor Right??

TheFedornator

Then why not sign Aleksander Emelianenko? He has a great record 17 - 3, and won his last 5 fights by KO or TKO, Watch his fights in Pride he has some great striking, Hell if Dana signs him he might convince Fedor to sign too. Here's a link to one of his Pride fights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaRF0BWVWzc&feature=related

Talk about float like a butterfly, sting like a bee right?

Really? oh! what the heavyweight division is missing..

I wondered one day why he wasn't signed, and yahoo sent me to wikipedia, where it said he had Hep B. I don't see it anymore, so I don't know if it's true, but it still says he could get permitted medically.

Then why not sign Aleksander Emelianenko? He has a great record 17 - 3' date=' and won his last 5 fights by KO or TKO, Watch his fights in Pride he has some great striking, Hell if Dana signs him he might convince Fedor to sign too. Here's a link to one of his Pride fights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaRF0BWVWzc&feature=related

Talk about float like a butterfly, sting like a bee right?[/quote']

troll

He indeed did go to Prison in Russia so I REALLY doubt he will get a Visa to fight in the U.S. he could always fight out of the U.S, like when the UFC goes to Canada, England, etc...

As far as the hep, I have heard things about it but as far as STRAIGHT UP truth, nothing so far.

I wondered one day why he wasn't signed' date=' and yahoo sent me to wikipedia, where it said he had Hep B. I don't see it anymore, so I don't know if it's true, but it still says he could get permitted medically.[/quote']

For fine detail facts like that, you cannot trust wikipedia. You can trust general information such as dates, fights, career etc. Anything that is fine fact such as he likes blonds over brunettes...don't bet on it.

Archived