Brazilians taken over.

ThatMadeMeLol

if jose aldo goes up to light weight i think he can strike frankie edgar and get the belt. If anderson silva drops to ww he has a more then good chance of being champ there. And jds as heavy weight champion seems more then possible.

guerra brazil!!

Aldo couldn't knock Penn out. Penn could strike with him or just work him over on the ground. Maybe in several years when Penn is much older and Aldo is reaching his prime this would be a good match. There's a reason Frankie Edgar is able to fight undersized at LW in the UFC and doesn't have to fight at FW in the WEC. Aldo would lose to both of them.

Aldo couldn't knock Penn out. Penn could strike with him or just work him over on the ground. Maybe in several years when Penn is much older and Aldo is reaching his prime this would be a good match. There's a reason Frankie Edgar is able to fight undersized at LW in the UFC and doesn't have to fight at FW in the WEC. Aldo would lose to both of them.

Some time ago, I used to think if the UFC ever absorbed the WEC, Edgar would drop down to FW and dominate at will. That was back then when I thought he had no chance at holding the LW belt of the UFC ever, and before Aldo did what he's done to both Brown and Faber... not so sure anymore.

Archived