Any last words?

LegoPig

Ok I am done with these forums now' date=' had some fun but I think my time has come. Feel free to insult me if you like, I might read the comments, I might not. Either way..........[/quote']

I don't believe you:p

You are always in a good mood and you are such a nice fellow.

I speak the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. 9 times out of 10, people that make these types of threads are attention seeking whiners. I'm sure he has made a similar type post at WorldofWarcraft.com, about leaving the game. It's a common tactic and usually results in them continuing to post, even though they swear "no way guys, I'm really leaving, I swear."

I speak the truth. Nothing more' date=' nothing less. 9 times out of 10, people that make these types of threads are attention seeking whiners. I'm sure he has made a similar type post at WorldofWarcraft.com, about leaving the game. It's a common tactic and usually results in them continuing to post, even though they swear "no way guys, I'm really leaving, I swear."[/quote']

as he expects us to give a flying ****

hes hopin someone says noooo please dont go!

if he was normal, hed just stop posting and leave

but hes an attention ***** who announces it

completely see where your comin from kevbo

Ok I am done with these forums now' date=' had some fun but I think my time has come. Feel free to insult me if you like, I might read the comments, I might not. Either way..........[/quote']

Nooooo please dont go the UFC forum will never be the same without you not even worth wisiting anymore lol

Why leave' date=' you seem to piss off a lot here. Might as well stay and keep up the good trolling, some people take **** way too serious here and are in need of some venting.

Anyways good tiddings and dont take any wooden nickels[/quote']

Exactly! DON'T LEAVE LEGO - I will miss you!

Seriously though - you have always been very good to me. Best wishes to you and yours.

xoxoxox :)

Archived