in need of career mode tips for ufc undisputed 2010

jovonthegreat

The best way to complete Career Mode is select Power Stance then put all stats in Strength//Speed, get Rampage's Left Hook move(almost never gets blocked) and then get Strike Offensive power at 100. You will knockout everyone you fight in 3-10 solid punches and can complete Career Mode in like 2 hours going 51-0.

can u post it here

im n a hospital with my newborn son and it wont let me go there for somereason

this is the copied work...from Captain Superman

So when you first create your fighter, do whatever you want with the strength/cardio/speed, just make sure to use them all, cause I don't think you can allocate these points afterwards. So with the skills, (standing striking offense, takedown offense, ect.) put the ones that you feel you want your fighter to be best at up as high as they can go (I'm pretty sure it's 20 this year). If you have any left over cause you feel your special and don't need standing strikes defense or something, still use them, cause like the stat points, these can't be allocated afterwards.

So when you start training for a fight, train maybe once or twice to your liking in each of strength, speed, and cardio. Once you get each of those up a little bit, it's time to spar. It doesn't matter how many points you get, it doesn't matter if you suck or not, just take what points you get and put them in each and every category, regardless of how many points they have already. Putting just one point in every category will prevent that skill from decaying at least two weeks. So once you have, in a sense, "frozen" every category (keep sparring until you have put at lease one point in every category), spar once again, this time you take the points you get and put them in the category you intended to have your fighter good at, at this early stage in the game, you want it up to 30, as they can't decay below here, it's like a checkpoint. Now that you have your wanted stats "checkpointed", keep sparring to freeze and bulk up every other stat up until 30. Now you start all over again with the stats, with the freezing and bulking, but this time instead of 30, it's up to 50. Then after that, 70. All while doing this, don't forget your strength/speed/cardio need attention too.

It's a lot of maintenance, but it seems to be the only way that really works. And in case your wondering, NO, I don't believe there is a way I can just give you a strict week by week schedule and tell you exactly what buttons to press, lol. Just do this strategy.

Other tips that may or may not be obvious to you guys...

Training strength/speed/cardio with fatigue anywhere from 0 to 49% and on the 'light' intensity level will get you 2points rather than 1. You don't get extra points with low fatigue on the two higher intensity levels, so it's best to only train with 49% or less fatigue and with the 'light' option. Once you get to at least 50% fatigue, it's best to either rest (if you plan on training or sparring), or just invite a camp to learn a move.

Obviously like last year don't accept any of the offers from Rachelle (holy hell is she a stalker once you get in the UFC!!!)

I'll post more as they come to me, I'm tired and gotta get to bed

The best way to complete Career Mode is select Power Stance then put all stats in Strength//Speed' date=' get Rampage's Left Hook move(almost never gets blocked) and then get Strike Offensive power at 100. You will knockout everyone you fight in 3-10 solid punches and can complete Career Mode in like 2 hours going 51-0.[/quote']

2 hrs.. Well that takes the fun out of the carrer mode

I am really enjoying the career mode within the game. It gets a little frustrating though, after my 5th fight in the ufc every one of my strikes gets blocked, no matter where or how it is thrown. this enables my opponants to dominate.

I actually like the fact that i can get flash KO'd at any point, means to be more careful than ever. really enjoying it so far.

I am really enjoying the career mode within the game. It gets a little frustrating though' date=' after my 5th fight in the ufc every one of my strikes gets blocked, no matter where or how it is thrown. this enables my opponants to dominate.

I actually like the fact that i can get flash KO'd at any point, means to be more careful than ever. really enjoying it so far.[/quote']

I agree, the flash KO means that you can't just ride a massive wave of sucess. My first fight in the UFC was lost due to a flash KO, which made it more realistic.

Great up and comer wins all his career fights in the WFA then bam, loses to the elite roster of UFC.

Archived