Give me some hope

britishranger

I have just sent my wife away to the bookies while she is shopping, She has not got her mobile phone so my bet is going on no matter what. Now here is the problem, The bet is ?400 at 7/4 on Hathaway to bt Sanchez but now I have lost heart in it .C,mon guys give me some hope Tell me how Jon can bt Diego

John utilises the same sort of style which helped Koscheck and Fitch to beat Diego. Strong wrestling with very good control on the ground. However, all of that is nullified if Hathaway is unable to get the takedown, or if Diego's aggression stops him from getting held down.

It's a tricky one. I'm not surprised that the odds have decreased a lot as the fight has got closer. This initially looked like it was just a tune up fight for Diego, but I think John could present a realistic threat. When the fight was first announced, John was something like 11/2. And now he's 7/4? Crazy.

I think ?400 on Hathaway is a risky bet. BUT, if Hathaway does manage what initially seemed to be impossible, and beats Diego, then you'll forever regret not making that bet if you don't.

John's unlikely to win the fight (hence why he's the underdog). But I genuinely believe that Hathaway's style matches up well with Diego, and if he is able to utilise his gameplan as well as he's been able to in his previous UFC bouts, then he'll take the fight.

actually i've changed my mind' date=' just seen the picture of hathaway at the weigh in, he looks like he's had to really dehydrate himself to make the weight so he could gas quite quickly, find a way to stop her putting the bet on!!!![/quote']

idk after looking at sanchez he look like crap! I know he moved up and everything but he had flaps hanging off his sides had no spirit in his eyes or anything. That bj loss really killed any confidence that he had on moving forward!

i have just sent my wife away to the bookies while she is shopping' date=' she has not got her mobile phone so my bet is going on no matter what. Now here is the problem, the bet is ?400 at 7/4 on hathaway to bt sanchez but now i have lost heart in it .c,mon guys give me some hope tell me how jon can bt diego[/b']

i think he can if he doesnt gas! Ive seen the guy fight and he is very good but i have not got enough knowledge of his cardio!

Deigo is a cardio machine but his head is going to be in another place after that one sided beating from blojob!

So in a nut shell its fifty fifty!:)

I have just sent my wife away to the bookies while she is shopping' date=' She has not got her mobile phone so my bet is going on no matter what. Now here is the problem, The bet is ?400 at 7/4 on Hathaway to bt Sanchez but now I have lost heart in it .C,mon guys give me some hope Tell me how Jon can bt Diego[/b']

Sorry dude but you just lost 4 ton.

Archived