Shogun vs. Rampage

Carlito_Brigante

They fought in PRIDE and Rampage got destroyed in like 2 minutes.

I know it was a long time ago, but I think Shogun's style just matches up well with Rampage's. Rampage has more power on the feet, but he doesn't have the speed to land shots against Shogun who is a terrific counter puncher. And if Rampage wants to take the fight to the ground, then he's gonna have to deal with the clinch at some point, which is where he got dominated last time.

Of course I think this would be a much closer fight. Both fighters were much younger and less experienced last time around. But I just think Shogun's style matches up better.

They fought in PRIDE and Rampage got destroyed in like 2 minutes.

I know it was a long time ago' date=' but I think Shogun's style just matches up well with Rampage's. Rampage has more power on the feet, but he doesn't have the speed to land shots against Shogun who is a terrific counter puncher. And if Rampage wants to take the fight to the ground, then he's gonna have to deal with the clinch at some point, which is where he got dominated last time.

Of course I think this would be a much closer fight. Both fighters were much younger and less experienced last time around. But I just think Shogun's style matches up better.[/quote']

look at all the rematches tho they are literally split down the middle...im talkin look at all rematches in ufc.....the first fight means nothing when second comes around.....i can see page losing and i can see shogun losing.....i would just have to watch and enjoy

Archived