King Mo gets a new fan: "Rashad, By Whatever He Wants "

Vendur

King Mo could never generate the same level of excitement as Rampage does when he fights. King Mo's Lay and Pray wrestling and his ****iness kinda reminds me of Rashad. No wonder they are friends. However Rampage is not near the level of lyoto Machida and Shogun but I believe he can handle rashad.

king mo talks down on rampage because back in the day befor king mo was fighting he was trying to get autographs from rampage and rampage was like fall back son' date=' so mo hates him ever since.

heres the vid

[/quote']

hahaha thats hilarious king mo's a *****

Ummm guys.... KING MO TRAINS WITH THE BLACK HOUSE CAMP NOW!!!!

For those unaware... Nog' date=' Santos, Silva, Machida, Aldo, and Lettes train at this camp. His game is about to be taken to a whole new level.

GOOD PICK MO! GO SUGA![/quote']

i doubt that will do anything for him. munoz was nearly finished by grove... GROVE!

king mo talks down on rampage because back in the day befor king mo was fighting he was trying to get autographs from rampage and rampage was like fall back son' date=' so mo hates him ever since.

heres the vid

[/quote']

what the hell is ANYONE saying in this video!? well, specifically king mo. that's not even english dude

Archived