Who else thinks Rashad VS Rampage will be a boring wrestling experience?

Reluctanter

How I see it:

There's no way Rashad's willing to exchange against Rampage, so all he's been doing (when not in front of the primetime cams) this time is polishing his wrestling to have the control over tonight fight.

Rampage is confident both his ko power and Rashad hate will get all the job done; but then he's gonna find himself sitting on the canvas with his back against the fence, hopelessly seeking his corner with his eyes.

Then It'll go to a decision for Rashad, and Rampage will probably play the Daley game, cuzz I don't think he gives a f*ck about Dana White.

u had me goin at rashad won't exchange with rampage and then u went n ruined it all with ur cage rage/strikeforce 'entertainment' MMA. rampage is a professional, daley is a chump! theres certain things professional dont do, 1. cheap shot opponents, 2. jeopardize their careers by being stupid, 3. disrespect the people who give them opportunities others would die for, 4. make ridiculous judgement calls. i expect the fight to be wrestling vs boxing n after that bell is rung (if) after 3 rounds then both those guys will embrace and forget the bad blood coz thats what professionals do!

Could someone please link the weigh-ins to this thread? I didnt get to watch them because of the time difference' date=' and I cant find them on the UFC site. Thanks!![/quote']

yeah i'm waiting to see it too. i think it will be apearing on the front page of the site over the next hour or two.

u had me goin at rashad won't exchange with rampage and then u went n ruined it all with ur cage rage/strikeforce 'entertainment' MMA. rampage is a professional' date=' daley is a chump! theres certain things professional dont do, 1. cheap shot opponents, 2. jeopardize their careers by being stupid, 3. disrespect the people who give them opportunities others would die for, 4. make ridiculous judgement calls. i expect the fight to be wrestling vs boxing n after that bell is rung (if) after 3 rounds then both those guys will embrace and forget the bad blood coz thats what professionals do![/quote']

Yeah yeah how ****ing stupid are you Professionals are HUMANS full stop and Humans make mistakes. Also if you think this hatred is going to end at the final bell you are wrong on because this is FIGHTING the most basic form of manhood there is and did the hatred stop between Liddell and Ortiz or Shamrock vs Ortiz etc etc etc but then again they are not professionals are they??? DUH

Rant over but c,mon +10 for the dumbest post today

Evans is not a takedown god I don't remember him having an easy time taking Tito down and I expect similar results against Page.

People are forgetting that Rampage is a good wrestler and has a major strength advantage over Rashad and Thiago does not.

I don't think it will be similar to Rashad's last fight. Jackson has the strength and good wrestling to stuff some of Rashad's takedowns.

But if Jackson trained his striking only and no wrestling, he can definitely be taken into the later rounds, and Evans will pull off a unanimous decision. Evans has good wrestling, but it's his athleticism I'm more worried about going into the fight with Jackson.

I hope Jackson stuffs Evans' takedowns and lands one of his notorious hooks.

Archived