Kind of sick of the Tapout, Affliction, MMA Elite hate

Alexx

I own a handful of TapouT shirts, I own three sixty dollar Affliction shirts. GSP, Big Nog, Arlovski. and i just bought two 70 dollar Affliction shorts, one which i used to spar with earlier today. I also own some mma elite shirts. and i own some Ground Game Gear and FIST clothes made by the gym i work at.

I'm a fan of the sport, and i can afford Affliction gear. I understand some guys wear it to look cool, but if you see me in the street wearing an Arlovski Affliction shirt, who are you to judge whether i train or not?

I work at an mma gym and i train 6 days a week, but i got called out by some retard during UFC 113 at the Ale House when he asked me if i knew the shirt i was wearing was mma oriented. I was there with 4 tables full of guys from my gym, i ignored him and proceeded to watch Kos beat the **** out of Daley.

Whats up with the hate? Is the economy that bad?

btw. War Machida.

I'm so proud of you for not punching his face in!

Anyway' date=' I don't personally own any Tapout or other brand names.. Maybe I'd consider a camp or fighter shirt. No one cares what you wear, and whoever does needs to mind their own ****ing business.[/quote']

thats what i'm saying, but people are gonna hate. and my dad was there with us, otherwise i would have.

Cool story bro. i'm glad that random strangers asking you a question' date=' insults your manhood to the point where you will log onto UFC.com and make a thread about it.[/quote']

How about people make threads about Tapout hate everyday.

How about people make threads about Tapout hate everyday.

Yeah I think it's stupid. Tapout has always supported mma and I don't get it why so many fans seems to hate people who show their support by buying them. Personally I don't own any tapout shirts but I bought that Korean Zombie shirt.

I am indifferent about the whole thing. I've seen plenty of d-bag guidos rockin Tapout gear and have never trained a day in their life. I have also seen people that go to my gym rock it everyday. You can usually tell the difference between the 2.

Thats why I wear Hitman Fight Gear. :P

I am indifferent about the whole thing. I've seen plenty of d-bag guidos rockin Tapout gear and have never trained a day in their life. I have also seen people that go to my gym rock it everyday. You can usually tell the difference between the 2.

i wish i could find Hitman gear but no stores sale it. I know there is an MMA Warehouse somewhere here in Miami, but i never really looked for it.

You might be cool but 95% of people who wear TapOut are D-bags...

That's a sales gaurantee.

Thats a pretty steep assumption. I would lean more towards this assumption...

If you wear Tapout or other MMA relate clothing for everday attire like working out, going to the store, hanging out around the house, you're probably not a d-bag. If you wear Tapout or other MMA related clothing that is 2 sizes too small to go out to the bar with your faux hawk sporting homeys, you're probably a d-bag.

Thats a pretty steep assumption. I would lean more towards this assumption...

If you wear Tapout or other MMA relate clothing for everday attire like working out' date=' going to the store, hanging out around the house, you're probably not a d-bag. If you wear Tapout or other MMA related clothing that is 2 sizes too small to go out to the bar with your faux hawk sporting homeys, you're probably a d-bag.[/quote']

Which is like 95% percent of the Tapout wearing population. Guys in tight shirts getting drunk and starting fights with smaller guys.

I like it that in most places the small guys are so mean to big guys.

idk why all the tapout hate either....its the support of tapout that helped fighters eat back in the gracie days......i mean even skyscrape id in the ufc hall of fame because of how much they helped the sport.....the haters of tapout and other mma brands are just haters and/ or dont know what they are talking about......btw i own a few tapout shirts and i train mma but i think that sayin someone has to train to wear a certain brand is bogus any fan who buys mma gear id helping the sport grow......but if they train or not if they disrespect they should get beatdown...

idk why all the tapout hate either....its the support of tapout that helped fighters eat back in the gracie days......i mean even skyscrape id in the ufc hall of fame because of how much they helped the sport.....the haters of tapout and other mma brands are just haters and/ or dont know what they are talking about......btw i own a few tapout shirts and i train mma but i think that sayin someone has to train to wear a certain brand is bogus any fan who buys mma gear id helping the sport grow......but if they train or not if they disrespect they should get beatdown...

Yeah, beat up anyone who is disrespectful. thats the honorable thing to do. :rolleyes:

From that statment alone, I'm pretty sure that you perpetuate the d-bag Tapout wearing chump stereotype.

I own a handful of TapouT shirts' date=' I own three sixty dollar Affliction shirts. GSP, Big Nog, Arlovski. and i just bought two 70 dollar Affliction shorts, one which i used to spar with earlier today. I also own some mma elite shirts. and i own some Ground Game Gear and FIST clothes made by the gym i work at.

I'm a fan of the sport, and i can afford Affliction gear. I understand some guys wear it to look cool, but if you see me in the street wearing an Arlovski Affliction shirt, who are you to judge whether i train or not?

I work at an mma gym and i train 6 days a week, but i got called out by some retard during UFC 113 at the Ale House when he asked me if i knew the shirt i was wearing was mma oriented. I was there with 4 tables full of guys from my gym, i ignored him and proceeded to watch Kos beat the **** out of Daley.

Whats up with the hate? Is the economy that bad?

btw. War Machida.[/quote']

Wow ur mommy and daddy must love the **** outta you.Why do you wear a 70 dollar shirt to spare in?

Haha, I have a few RL friends that do that it's kinda of embarrassing to go out in public with them.

i know what you guys mean like theres a couple guys i go to school with and whenever i wear a tapout shirt to school they immediately say "wow that guys badass, he has tapout shirts." and its like piss off at least i watch MMA unlike half the retards at my school with mma affiliated clothing

lol that reminds me of an FML I read a while back ill go find it and share it with you

Today, I was at the bar and my friend and I were making fun of this guy wearing a Affliction muscle tee and bedazzled Ed Hardy hat. We were saying how he was the epitome of a ****** bag and that he probably likes UFC. Turns out he's an MMA fighter and I now have a broken nose. FML

Archived