Big boys gotta eat

Carwinfan4

Why in fancy restaurants do they serve you small portion of a meal. I ordered steak and mash and they brought out alittle piece of steak and small portion of mash potatoes and a little tiny appetizer on the side. I'm like wtf do I look like a small child to you. Do you see my size I'm 6'9 274 pounds I'm a big boy I need to eat . I told him to just bring out some fried chicken and hotsauce and the waiter looked at me all funny.

I dont personally like those fancy places although!! I do gotta say I like Ruths Chris!!!! There steak is phenomenal! I think there only 4 stars or something of the sort but I have been to "fancier" places and they all seemed to be a let down.

Those place can be fun but I gotta say if I had a free meal there or Chili's I would have to pick Chili's.I just love that place and plus there Margaritas never dissapoint.

Why in fancy restaurants do they serve you small portion of a meal. I ordered steak and mash and they brought out alittle piece of steak and small portion of mash potatoes and a little tiny appetizer on the side. I'm like wtf do I look like a small child to you. Do you see my size I'm 6ft 500 pounds I'm a big boy I need to eat . I told him to just bring out some fried chicken and hotsauce and the waiter looked at me all funny.

Fixed

Why in fancy restaurants do they serve you small portion of a meal. I ordered steak and mash and they brought out alittle piece of steak and small portion of mash potatoes and a little tiny appetizer on the side. I'm like wtf do I look like a small child to you. Do you see my size I'm 6'9 274 pounds I'm a big boy I need to eat . I told him to just bring out some fried chicken and hotsauce and the waiter looked at me all funny.

Dude, are you really 6'9, 275?

Get training!

Archived