The things that make you mad.

k1killer

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate it when I use known scientific facts to explain something to someone only to see he or she does not care.

So' date=' basically, I hate it when I am trying to teach something to a stubborn ear.[/quote']

I also share this peave, my KungFu brother.

People who indoctrinate their children, yet claim to let them choose their own path.

People who be cruel to animals.

Rude people.

Slow drivers.

Slow internet.

Immigrants who show no respect for the country and people who have done everything for them.

I am a slow driver. I usually do 3-5 miles over the speed limit and that's it.

I hate drivers who are behind me when merging onto the freeway but speed up really quick to merge before I do. Does it sound like anybody?

I hate drivers who are behind me when merging onto the freeway but speed up really quick to merge before I do. Does it sound like anybody?

Im mean slow by doing 50 km/hr in the effin 60 zones!

Idiots and sadly im surronded by them.

Others include: People w/o a sense of humor, hood rats, teachers that wont round up decimal grades(79.5 or w/e) so that i wont have a higher grade, people who try to act redneck w/o actually being one(trust me its annoying, real rednecks are actually pretty cool though), people who blame obesity on society, garbage journalists that stalk celebrities, stubbing my toe, mosquitoes, getting my finger caught in a facemask, people who follow retarded trends/fads blindly, how much affliction t-shirts cost, my inability to find a job that gives me good hours, my front left tire that has a slow leak, paying for gas, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and lets end it with politicians.

I hate it when I am answering a question and the person who asked the question possesses no critical thinking skills what-so-ever. He or she will nod or say u-huh but their eyes show a complete lack of understanding. I am very good at explaining things in detail and yet sometimes I run into people who lack the ability to understand concepts.

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT ADMITTING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? Why are you going to pretend you understand when I can see it in your eyes you are oblivious?

If I can teach my five year old daughter the concept of water cycle (Evaporation, Condensation, Precipitation), surely I can make an adult understand theories and concepts. Apparently not everyone can grasp onto such things. However, if you ask them who is married to Anthony Hopkins, they'll have the answer for you faster than a speeding bullet.

When I watch an MMA event with someone who has never trained in any martial art a day in their life' date=' trying to be an in home play by play announcer. It seriously infuriates me to the point of telling them to shut up or leave.[/quote']

lol I hate this too. Like when someone keeps goin "just run up and knock him out" or "come on why dont u just get up." I always think to myself, if it was that easy he would do it.

I hate it when my wife takes me on a date and invites her friend and her husband to come along....and I hardly know these people. The wives would mingle and the other husband and I are suppose to mingle as well. I'll ask him a question. He'll respond. I'll ask him another question. He'll respond........When are you going to ask me a question? There are rules to conversations, you know. When I am fed up, I pretend I have a phone call and step out for a good while. Usually, I end up talking to the wives.

I hate it when I use known scientific facts to explain something to someone only to see he or she does not care.

So' date=' basically, I hate it when I am trying to teach something to a stubborn ear.[/quote']

+1

Rapists and Pedo's...

WOMEN!!! Ugh they piss me off to end, especially when you think everythings perfect with this gorgeous creature that you have lived with for 3 years and one morning when you ask whats wrong and out of the blue they break up with you and use the bull****e excuse "its not you its me, I'm sorry".

Yeah that really grinds my gears when that happens lol

I'm exactly the same way, and I too dislike it when people do that.

Archived