Who actually believes Rashad can KO Rampage?

Sizzerb

I'm not talking dropping him then pounding him for the ref stopage but a clean punch either on the ground or in the stand up.

I must tell you Rampage took 20+ knee's from Wandy and two kicks one landing pretty nicely. I'd like to point to you in terms of Power it's Knee>Punch. You can put more force behind a knee then you can with a punch.

we all know that rampage has an amazing chin, as demonstrated in the 1 and 2 fight with wanderlei silva, but the hit rashad landed on chuck liddel would have been lights out for anyone, and plus jarjar rocked rampaged, rampaged stumbled a bit and rashad its a much harder striker than jarjar

we all know that rampage has an amazing chin' date=' as demonstrated in the 1 and 2 fight with wanderlei silva, but the hit rashad landed on chuck liddel would have been lights out for anyone, and plus jarjar rocked rampaged, rampaged stumbled a bit and rashad its a much harder striker than jarjar[/quote']

this

of course rashad can knock page clean out

but will he? doubtful

I'm not talking dropping him then pounding him for the ref stopage but a clean punch either on the ground or in the stand up.

I must tell you Rampage took 20+ knee's from Wandy and two kicks one landing pretty nicely. I'd like to point to you in terms of Power it's Knee>Punch. You can put more force behind a knee then you can with a punch.

Im not taking anything away from what you've just said, but someone who has been KO'd can be KO'd again and its always easier the second time. I want Rashad to win but I dont think he will be able to KO Rampage

Why do people always make polls with such a slim margin?

Can he KO Rampage, yes he can if he connects clean, hard and the timing is there.

Rampage has a great chin, but he is not invincible. Rashad may not be the hardest consistent hitter, but he can put out a decent power shot once in awhile.

Will he, probably not, it would have to be one of those lottery winning lucky punches.

If he wins it will be by TKO or probably a decision after lots of takedowns.

Archived