Rumble Johnson , Swick, and others make their pick for Rumble vs Rashad Evans

mobbdeep

Hardly consider this a sampling of the most knowlegeable/non-biased people. Off course Semtex is going to pick Rampage, Rampage is training with his team. Then someone says Rashad would make a good middleweight. He started at heavyweight for crying outloud. Ok he was a small heavyweight, but do remember one of his strengths is wrestling. Wrestlers usually avoid cutting lots of weight, and depleting too much muscle. Thanks for the post none the less.

Yeah I just thought it was funny. I'm a little surprised that most of the fighters are choosing rashad. IMO rampage looked crazy at the weigh ins and Rashad looked nervous.

I interpreted Rashad as being anxious rather than nervous.

Hardly consider this a sampling of the most knowlegeable/non-biased people. Off course Semtex is going to pick Rampage' date=' Rampage is training with his team. Then someone says Rashad would make a good middleweight. He started at heavyweight for crying outloud. Ok he was a small heavyweight, but do remember one of his strengths is wrestling. Wrestlers usually avoid cutting lots of weight, and depleting too much muscle. Thanks for the post none the less.[/quote']

Semtex dosen't train with rampage

-1 Fail

Hardly consider this a sampling of the most knowlegeable/non-biased people. Off course Semtex is going to pick Rampage' date=' Rampage is training with his team. Then someone says Rashad would make a good middleweight. He started at heavyweight for crying outloud. Ok he was a small heavyweight, but do remember one of his strengths is wrestling. Wrestlers usually avoid cutting lots of weight, and depleting too much muscle. Thanks for the post none the less.[/quote']

Rampage doesnt train with Semtex... Rampage is at Wolfslair and Semtex trains at Rough House in London. But i do agree that Semtex would go with Rampage because he trains in England and because he has a similar fighting style to Daley.

People are giving rashad the edge because he can wrestle ... HELLO rampage is a wrestler too !

exactly... Raampage said in an interview that he brought in world class wrestlers from Iran for training. He was also talking about how he doesnt know why people think he should be afraid of rashad's wrestling because he wrestled in high school and college.

Archived