Weigh ins

RampagE_AttacK

why does youtube always get weigh ins before official ufc site? Youtube always has highlights not full weigh in it sucks sound is always off due to highlight format

thats the worse fav fighters list ever.. only acceptable fighter is GSP on the list.. and maybe Couture..

and about the OP i dont even understand you.. highlights? Weigh ins? You tube? what?

thats the worse fav fighters list ever.. only acceptable fighter is GSP on the list.. and maybe Couture..

and about the OP i dont even understand you.. highlights? Weigh ins? You tube? what?

worst fighter list ever? says the tool thats jumped on the overhyped shogun bandwagon...

and what you never hear of youtube or highlights? you also dont know weigh ins are on there first? idiot get a clue fool

ok how could someone's name be " RampagE_AttacK" and he have a rampage avatar ' date=' with rampage not being his fav fighter at LHW ? just asking ?[/quote']

Its simple much like yourself, I like both Rampage and Randy. I liked Randy before Rampage came along, been a fan for years. I just chose Rampage as avatar.

let me put it to you another way numb nuts. you seen the wrigh in? if so where? certainly wasnt here more than likely youtube. so why the retarded dumb **** question idiot?

Archived