GSP is a horrible person to his fans!

Infamous505

okay at the ufc fan expo all the fighters where out signing stuff for the ufc fans and shaking peoples hands and interacting with the fans but guess who was hidding in his own box hiding from fans? no other than everybodys favorite champion GSP and watch all the ****s come out and blast me with hate messages on this forum but its true GSP showed his true colors after a while hiding in his own little place he finally came out and signed a few peoples stuff and what happened after a little while he left and was gone and all the other fighters where there for hours and stayed there for hours talking to fans and signing stuff. i dont understand how all you GSP fans can seriously like him so much when he doesnt care about his fans and he just proved it! he isnt as nice as you guys think he is most of you have never meet him or talked to him so why do u defend him so much?

okay at the ufc fan expo all the fighters where out signing stuff for the ufc fans and shaking peoples hands and interacting with the fans but guess who was hidding in his own box hiding from fans? no other than everybodys favorite champion GSP and watch all the ****s come out and blast me with hate messages on this forum but its true GSP showed his true colors after a while hiding in his own little place he finally came out and signed a few peoples stuff and what happened after a little while he left and was gone and all the other fighters where there for hours and stayed there for hours talking to fans and signing stuff. i dont understand how all you GSP fans can seriously like him so much when he doesnt care about his fans and he just proved it!

First of all stop the groupie ****. They're fighter not pop stars. The man went to tons of expo so whatever the reasons are why he didn't show up much that time what the **** do you care. These guys are human beings they're not at your service if he doesn't feel like signing autographs than so be it. The man can hide as long as he want. Actually he could just not show up at all. He's a busy man to a point you will never be, And the fact you'd come on the forum and post a thread just about the fact a fighter didn't show up much at an expo proves it.

Before claiming he's a horrible guy why don't you ask yourself a few questions like "maybe he wasn't feeling alright?" or "maybe he was in a rush" or "maybe he was in a bad mood cuz he just picked a fight with a friend or whatever".

haha here comes everybody off the bandwagon and the hate messages start to come haha where you there at the ufc fan expo huh probably not so first of all dont come protecting him because he doesnt care about you as much as you care for him dude i didnt want his signature in the first place i dont hate the guy but if he was made a friend or something of what you said why does he have to take it out on his fans by being a jerk? and what are you talking about groupie S***? i know they arent pop stars but people like you see them as that. i didnt say GSP wasnt a human i kno he is i know hes not perfect nobody is but he didnt make a very good committment to his fans like all the other fighters did. and dont be dissing on me just because i dissed your idol you dont know me so dont talk crap i never said anything about furiousmat so lets be more mature than that.

it did i felt sorry for al lhis fans that wanted his signature and to talk to him and he just left i have 0% respect for the guy i will gain respect for him if he showes up 2marrow for longer time. i dont hate the guy i dislike him because of his actions towards his fans that love him so dearly

Quit whining and act like a man. If you hate GSP so much, why do you care if he was even there at all? The dude is about as nice and humble of a champ as anyone could expect or ask. So...shutyerpiehole.

GSP said this about the fans and the expo: http://twitter.com/Georgesstpierre

okay at the ufc fan expo all the fighters where out signing stuff for the ufc fans and shaking peoples hands and interacting with the fans but guess who was hidding in his own box hiding from fans? no other than everybodys favorite champion GSP and watch all the ****s come out and blast me with hate messages on this forum but its true GSP showed his true colors after a while hiding in his own little place he finally came out and signed a few peoples stuff and what happened after a little while he left and was gone and all the other fighters where there for hours and stayed there for hours talking to fans and signing stuff. i dont understand how all you GSP fans can seriously like him so much when he doesnt care about his fans and he just proved it!

how am i trying to act like a man? i dont care if he was there because i didnt want to talk to the guy and i didnt want his signature he had a huge line of fans and he blew them off like nothing. how do you know he is humble and nice have u ever meet him in real life are you one of his close friends no your not so quit assuming stuff. he didnt not stay there until it closed i was there and i saw him leave before it closed

That's my point dude...you're NOT acting like a man. You're whining like a little *****. The dude is a humble fighter. Sounds like you're the one all bent that you didn't get to touch GSP's pectorals.....hahaha....queens....

how am i trying to act like a man? i dont care if he was there because i didnt want to talk to the guy and i didnt want his signature he had a huge line of fans and he blew them off like nothing. how do you know he is humble and nice have u ever meet him in real life are you one of his close friends no your not so quit assuming stuff. he didnt not stay there until it closed i was there and i saw him leave before it closed

considering you dislike him so much you cant stop talking about him and made a thread about him lol

well if you werent there then dont try to cover up for him comeon dude

You should join. Infamous

1 Gsp fans are ruining the site lets take it back.

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress

3.We dont hate we Conquer.

4.GSP fans. We are not your Fk'in abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness.

5.Never give into temptation.

6.This is are declaration.

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out.

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD.

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge

oh and your such tuff s*** talking crap over the internet dude comeon grow up quit trying to be hard over the internet, did u read what i said i said i felt sorry for all his fans that didnt get to get a signature or get to talk to him because there was alot of people in his line you need to grow up and stop thinking about other guys junk

Doesnt surprise me in the least !!! Ever hang around Anderson silva ??? Youd think the same of him judging from the same ****s shallow prospective and Dana whiny fckin ***** ****, but its the opposite....and what a great paradox , cuz hes the same man that would and will end GSP on a consistant basis and in embarrassing fashion

Oh well, world keeps moving. Bigger fish to fry out there than GSP. I am sure GSP has a lot of Paparazzi haters who stalk his every move and wait for him to mess up, and then, they are so Infamously nerdy, that they post it, & get this, just to try and get a cheap rise out of all the GSP fans.

i said nothing about him fighting his opponent read the d@mn title people on her are so arrogant and stuiped its sad what are world is coming too. and he is the king of unanimous decision because he lays on people and does little damage

Correction: Fitch is the king of unanimous decision.

someone call the wambulance

yea i think he needs a side of french cries with that too... boo hoo

So let me get this straight while everyone else was walking around having a good time you were just sitting in some dark corner staring at gsp like some psycho stalker fan the whole time! Lol no wonder he didnt come out of his booth to mingle he probably thought you were gonna stab him or kiss him or something weirdo...

While i was neither there nor do I care and I'm not a GSP fan, I can say it's no big deal. These people are humans too, being a fighter dosen't change your personality so either he generally isn't social or wasn't in the mood to talk to a bunch of strangers like he has to everyday. Atleast he did somthing, but may I ask you would you like it if every time someone saw you they wanted a autograph, to talk to you and take photo's?

okay thanks you for being mature about this and its really not that hard to sign autographs and talk to people celebritys make it seeem likes it so hard its not i mean comeon they like the attention

Frankly the job at hand isn't physically demanding. But you are wrong some people dislike the attention(I know I would) and it really isn't a bad thing. It keeps them out of the spotlight and out of the hype. At least he put in work to make an appearance.

okay thanks you for being mature about this and its really not that hard to sign autographs and talk to people celebritys make it seeem likes it so hard its not i mean comeon they like the attention

Are you joking?

I was a roadie for a few years back in the day and I can tell you fans are idiots.

The celebrity status is great for the first month or two, after that these people hate the annoying "I pay for XY or Z, so you need to sit and talk to me as I drool on your shoes' type of fans. They want peace and quiet to live their lives, take their kids to the park or shopping, eat dinner with their wives without some annoying brat asking for a photo every 10 seconds.

If he was at his booth, then he was serving his fans. Be it for an hour or ten. The man is a busy guy and might have only a short amount of spare time, maybe he dedicated ALL his spare time to this expo. Wouldn't that mean he is great to his fans, sacrificing his precious spare time for them?

Just because some other fighters are walking around doesn't make them better to their fans than another unless you know the whole story. On top of that, you already admitted you saw him hiding in his booth and then went out and enjoyed the fair, so unless you were stalking him like you say you were not, how the **** do you know what all he did in the day.

People like you are just as annoying as the dumb **** fans who drool over GSP's nuts. They have such a love for him and you have such a hate for him. Both pathetic and dumb at the end of the day as he is only ****ing human. Or does his autograph or lack of autograph make or break someones life?

I wasn't there and I don't know you so I'm not just going to take your word for it.

If he did leave early' date=' he probably had to shoot a commercial.[/quote']

Or maybe he had Family Issues or Personal Issues everything isn't always Shooting commercials and advertising clothing.

okay at the ufc fan expo all the fighters where out signing stuff for the ufc fans and shaking peoples hands and interacting with the fans but guess who was hidding in his own box hiding from fans? no other than everybodys favorite champion GSP and watch all the ****s come out and blast me with hate messages on this forum but its true GSP showed his true colors after a while hiding in his own little place he finally came out and signed a few peoples stuff and what happened after a little while he left and was gone and all the other fighters where there for hours and stayed there for hours talking to fans and signing stuff. i dont understand how all you GSP fans can seriously like him so much when he doesnt care about his fans and he just proved it! he isnt as nice as you guys think he is most of you have never meet him or talked to him so why do u defend him so much?

I have not read through every comment; it's much too daunting.

Here's a thought: Maybe he is shy and not good at socializing.

haha here comes everybody off the bandwagon and the hate messages start to come haha where you there at the ufc fan expo huh probably not so first of all dont come protecting him because he doesnt care about you as much as you care for him dude i didnt want his signature in the first place i dont hate the guy but if he was made a friend or something of what you said why does he have to take it out on his fans by being a jerk? and what are you talking about groupie S***? i know they arent pop stars but people like you see them as that. i didnt say GSP wasnt a human i kno he is i know hes not perfect nobody is but he didnt make a very good committment to his fans like all the other fighters did. and dont be dissing on me just because i dissed your idol you dont know me so dont talk crap i never said anything about furiousmat so lets be more mature than that.

yeah u dnt know y he did what he did so get off his nuts *** ga...im not makin an excuse im just sayn just b/c he didn't stay long like u wanted him 2 it makes him a bad guy? f uck outta here w/ that sh it. yall forum makers treat this sh it like myspace back n 4th hatin on ppl, just give it up 4real. he makes more money 4 a fight than u make n 6 months so y is he conserned on what hatin **** ni ggas like u say bout him?

You retard?

It's a Fan Expo dum sh^t your their to say thank-you to the people who pay your wage and made you what you are today.

Well I'm not retarded if that's what you meant. Btw GSP isn't French he's Canadian. Since you seem like your 12 you should know some people just don't like all the attention and are very good at socializing or just might have had a bad day.

Archived