UFC Undisputed 2010 Submissions

Cooper12345

Just wait for the patch to be released. I think the subs are broken in this game, impossible to do against AI at least. I couldnt land 1 sub so I played in beginner mode 5 rounds and just nailed the AI every single round, by the 2nd rd 1 punch or 1 kick to gut had them on the floor thats how much I hurt them. I locked in sub after sub, rotating fast and still could not get one after 5 rounds. On BEGINNER ALSO. They need to fix it. But if you want tips the tutorail mode in the game helps its self explanatory really nothing else to it to learn.

Anyone know where you can find Videos on how to do Submissions?

I can't get ahold of them? and Like an in depth Tutorial Please>..

i can do them on advanced

but i have to use shogun

what is do is slam them loads

and attack the body with kicks when their on their feet

knee the body on the ground

get to mound and punch the body only

then slam them until they get dazed and the screen turns grey and do a submission (may have to do this several times)

it takes 3-4 rounds normally

and its pointless because you can easily win by TKO several times b4 then (when you slam them)

IT NEEDS FIXING BADLY

Also, when you are rotating the Right stick in a circle, it is more about a consistent rotation at a decent speed. It is not how fast you spin it. This also works for ground transitions, just try to move it smoothly rather than really fast

There are two ways to apply submissions.

1. Using the shining technique, this is the one where you rotate the right stick either clock-wise to counter clock-wise.

2. Pushing the right thumb stick in when the submission is already applied and holding it down. You will feel rumble in the controller, you want to stop pushing the thumb stick in as the rumble gets weaker. This technique is better to use for fighters with high submissions, like Damien Maia.

I also had a problem with the submissions. I had turned the stamina bar on. I've had moments where I still was at the peak of my stamina and their stamina would go down no further. I still wasn't able to pull a submission off. I don't know if there is a certain way you have to spin it for certain submissions but neither of our bodies would even move. I usually wait a couple seconds for the opponents stamina to run out and then I start putting torque on it. But still nothing happens. :S

I can't escape or put the CPU inna sub. (haven't played another person yet). It's irritating I was doing title defense mode & I was on the last fight against matt serra I have him in half guard he catches my punch & rolls me into an armbar I had full stamina & he had none n still got me

& where's george sottoropolis?

• 1 month later...

yes im also having the difficulty to "shine" my R3 button. The system is quite hard me....though i find some players that enjoy the system.....but its quite a disadvantage to me....

that i can only do submission in the tutorial menu. I cant even do SUBS on the practice mode. I guess its got something to do with the rotation of the R3. its hard to do a full complete circle for 4-5 times quickly.

Archived