Cain Velasquez

MoneyShot7

??????

You guys need to be educated

you should have stayed at 0 posts it would have been better for all of us

Brown Pride or BP refers to the gang Brown Pride or the brown pride movement :

Brown Pride gang members consists of chicano/mexican americans' date=' and are referred to as Brown Priders. Their colors are primarily brown, but sometimes consists of red or blue for a secondary color depending on their affiliation. Their numbers are 218, 216 and/or 13/14. 2 for the second letter in the spanish alphabet, and 18 for the eighteenth letter in the Spanish alphabet (BP), 16 for the English alphabet. The 13 shows the affiliation that some Brown Pride gangs have with La Eme (Mexican Mafia) and 14, X4, or XIV for affiliation with NF (Nuestra Familia) or simply the Nortenos. [b']Their rivals are the Nortenos, Surenos, Bloods, Crips, and mainly MS-13[/b]. BP is considered the biggest enemy because of their ruthlessness and aggresive attitude ( translation : racism ) towards opposing gang members!

who gives a crap? lol

hes a fantastic fighter

if he game out to "born in the usa" or w/e its called

and covered himself in the american flag and coloUrs (yeah thats how its spelt)

then you would all wank over him lol

just respect his talents as a fighter and if you think hes a **** say it to his face if u get the chance :)

Get a ****ing life. Who the **** cares if i have 0 post or 2000 the point is you dont know what your talking about.How the **** did he get to college if he was in a gang his whole life you dumb ****,

who gives a crap? lol

hes a fantastic fighter

if he game out to "born in the usa" or w/e its called

and covered himself in the american flag and coloUrs (yeah thats how its spelt)

then you would all wank over him lol

just respect his talents as a fighter and if you think hes a **** say it to his face if u get the chance :)

lol im not even American ! well i don't know if it doesn't affect you that he condone the actions of a gang that violently kills people from other race , but it affects me hell maybe your brown too eh ? that's why you don't care , how about i put a white pride tattoo would that be racist

+ 1 cain velasquez is a worthless racist piece of sh*t ' date=' he is apart of a gang that kills people from different race ! don't believe me ? wiki / google it[/quote']

lol Brown Pride is a small gang you idiot, you have been watching too much gangland on the history channel. Brown Pride is a what Mexicans around the Cailfornia/Arizona region say to express that they are proud Mexicans. This doesn't necessarily mean that they are brown because Cain isn't exactly brown lol but to say he is a racist too? Wow, that is why he trains at AKA with a bunch of white people right?

Sorry that you white people cannot say white pride because you would really be considered a racist. I guess it's because you have to pay for what your people did to minorities for most of the history of America. That's too bad

Get a ****ing life. Who the **** cares if i have 0 post or 2000 the point is you dont know what your talking about.How the **** did he get to college if he was in a gang his whole life you dumb ****' date='

[/quote']

he condones the action of a gang that kills people from different race

You must be stupid' date=' watch the video again..... ill post it for you again also

o and btw i have 3 post now : )

[/quote']

yeah i haven't watched the vid not even once , i don't care to listen to what a rasict have to say , and if it's the video i think it is of him saying that he put the tattoo to honor his family and his dead father well that's BS ,do you expect a racist to say that he is a racist ?

look retard i provided FACTS on what im saying ... so stop talking out of your a$$

anyone who uses wikipedia as a fact is a moron if he were racist he wouldnt be training at AKA like someone posted before Brown Pride is just what it means being proud to be brown. we all see whos talking out their racist **** bro.

Where your source of this 'condoning' ???

ok read slower this time :

Brown Pride or BP refers to the gang Brown Pride or the brown pride movement :

Brown Pride gang members consists of chicano/mexican americans' date=' and are referred to as Brown Priders. Their colors are primarily brown, but sometimes consists of red or blue for a secondary color depending on their affiliation. Their numbers are 218, 216 and/or 13/14. 2 for the second letter in the spanish alphabet, and 18 for the eighteenth letter in the Spanish alphabet (BP), 16 for the English alphabet. The 13 shows the affiliation that some Brown Pride gangs have with La Eme (Mexican Mafia) and 14, X4, or XIV for affiliation with NF (Nuestra Familia) or simply the Nortenos. Their rivals are the Nortenos, Surenos, Bloods, Crips, and mainly MS-13. BP is considered the biggest enemy because of their ruthlessness and aggresive attitude ( translation : racism ) towards opposing gang members![/quote']

anyone who uses wikipedia as a fact is a moron if he were racist he wouldnt be training at AKA like someone posted before Brown Pride is just what it means being proud to be brown. we all see whos talking out their racist **** bro.

well retard you do know that wiki always provides you with links to the news posted on their sites ?

yeah i haven't watched the vid not even once ' date=' i don't care to listen to what a rasict have to say , and if it's the video i think it is of him saying that he put the tattoo to honor his family and his dead father well that's BS ,do you expect a racist to say that he is a racist ?[/quote']

1. Father is not dead.

2. His mother is white so why would he kill other races?

3. Just because he was able to go to college and weren't.

4. The number 1 factor of this whole thread is that YOU DONT KNOW CAIN SO DONT GO MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!

5. Go watch American History X

well retard you do know that wiki always provides you with links to the news posted on their sites ?

even so your information only proves what most people associate brown pride with. its not written in stone that brown pride belongs to the gang and that anyone supporting their race cannot say "skin colour" Pride without being deemed racist.

might as well call anyone who says they are proud to be an american a racist jerk and should stay in america and never travel if they are so proud!

1. Father is not dead.

2. His mother is white so why would he kill other races?

3. Just because he was able to go to college and weren't.

4. The number 1 factor of this whole thread is that YOU DONT KNOW CAIN SO DONT GO MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!

5. Go watch American History X

1 . I don't care

2 . How did you know that ? provide me with proof ?, and i never said that he killed other races , but putting a tattoo of a gang that kills other races means that he support the idea

3. Sorry i didn't understand what you mean , are you implying that i didn't go to college ?

4 . Yes i do know him he is a racist piece of trash that shouldn't be near the HW title picture

5. Yawn

even so your information only proves what most people associate brown pride with. its not written in stone that brown pride belongs to the gang and that anyone supporting their race cannot say "skin colour" Pride without being deemed racist.

might as well call anyone who says they are proud to be an american a racist jerk and should stay in america and never travel if they are so proud!

Brown pride is a violent gang that aggressively kills people from other races !

can i put a white pride tattoo without being considered a racist ?

Brown pride is a violent gang that aggressively kills people from other races !

can i put a white pride tattoo without being considered a racist ?

WOW you have to be the biggest retard around dude.

Does cain velasquez have a brown pride tattoo? Yes.

Does that mean hes proud to be mexican? Yes.

Is there a gang called brown pride? Yes.

Just because someone says or has a tattoo saying brown pride does that mean there part of the gang or have anything to do with it? NO.

Yeah thank you to the OP for informing me of this. I am so inspired by the revelations in this post that I will now refuse to wear any clothes. I don't want to accidentally wear some gangs colors thereby condoning their murderous actions. Actually...now that I think about it I probably shouldn't use my fingers anymore..I may incedentaly make a gang signal...

I personally think he could of picked a better tattoo...cause it is a gang but its most likely a coinsidence, i dont think the UFC would take the risk of having someone like that in the UFC if it was potentially someone that could hurt the UFCs image. Bad choice of tattoo but nothing to be worried about

Why is race an issue to you guys?

If Shane Carwin or Brock Lesnar want to put a tattoo on their chest that says "White Power," then more power to them. Would I think they are racists? No! People need to stop being so damn ignorant about things like this. It's crazy what the media can do to change the opinions and views of individuals.

"One world. One tribe."

"But if you only have love for your own race

Then you only leave space to discriminate

And to discriminate only generates hate."

Come on guys! Be proud of your heritage and background, but that gives you no right to degrade any other race. Appreciate other races! Hell, even go on a branch and try to learn a thing or two about them.

+ 1 cain velasquez is a worthless racist piece of sh*t ' date=' he is apart of a gang that kills people from different race ! don't believe me ? wiki / google it[/quote']

lolll yeah and you american fan are not rasist lollll screaming USA USA USA when american fight a brazilian fighter or canadian lolll he is not rasist he's proud thats it

Yeah thank you to the OP for informing me of this. I am so inspired by the revelations in this post that I will now refuse to wear any clothes. I don't want to accidentally wear some gangs colors thereby condoning their murderous actions. Actually...now that I think about it I probably shouldn't use my fingers anymore..I may incedentaly make a gang signal...

i thought this was hilarious. good stuff. lol

neather you just want him to be cut because hes going to win the UFC heavyweight title and you dont like mexicans.

You missed the point.

I don't like that his nationality is American and everything about him is Mexican pride BS a little respect to your actual country wouldn't go astray.

uhmm seriously you should only enjoy what the fighters have to offer and not what their backgrounds are based on... its like the brazilians fighting in the ufc.. most of them dont even speak english...yet we enjoy watching them fight..

Your still missing the point.

If Cain was Mexican I would have zero issues about it and it's ok to be proud of you heritage.

But he an American.

And it's not the Brown Pride tattoo or the shirts or the flags or the music. It's the combination of all those things with little respect to America.

Archived