Liddel Vs Franklin

dropzone

Rich's cardio is far superior and if Chuck doesnt end it early it could turn into a long boring fight. Chuck want to make another run at the belt but his game has been studied and capatilized on now, and I dont think we will see anything different from the hall of famer. But going against Rich he has a strong possibitly of winning just dont think itll go anywhere after that.

This fight isn't really registering on my careometer.

Liddell needs to pack it in. One more bad KO and he could be in serious health trouble.

Just listening to him talk on TUF... it already sounds like he is having mental problems.

Just listening to him talk on TUF... it already sounds like he is having mental problems.

lol, not true, he just hates Tito.

But anyway if both guys trade throughout the fight it could be a good fight, I just don't know if either can finish. But any true MMA fan will be interested in this fight.

I hope Rich gets the victory in this bout, doesn't matter how. In the past Franklin was considered to be the greatest middleweight of his time, but when A. Silva came to the scene,he beat Rich up on 2 separate occasions, and Franklins fame quikly diminished. Rich doesn't deserve to be forgotten because of this, he easily could've been in the HoF along with Liddel but he isn't. therefore I hope he beats Chuck and'll get another oppertunity for a title run in LHW division. Chucks days are numbered, I honestly don't believe he can be a treat to any champion today, plus he already has established himself as one of the legends of the sport, every loss he runs into now only damages his reputation

• 2 weeks later...
I hope Rich gets the victory in this bout' date=' doesn't matter how. In the past Franklin was considered to be the greatest middleweight of his time, but when A. Silva came to the scene,he beat Rich up on 2 separate occasions, and Franklins fame quikly diminished. Rich doesn't deserve to be forgotten because of this, he easily could've been in the HoF along with Liddel but he isn't. therefore I hope he beats Chuck and'll get another oppertunity for a title run in LHW division. Chucks days are numbered, I honestly don't believe he can be a treat to any champion today, plus he already has established himself as one of the legends of the sport, every loss he runs into now only damages his reputation[/quote']

I couldn't possibly agree more. You hit the nail on the head. Liddell has had too many losses lately and shouldn't even be on the main event much less talkin' about a final title run. Franklin is coming off beating up W. Silva. This, I believe, is a catchweight fight at 195, correct me if I'm wrong. Franklin WILL pull off a victory. Liddell's tank will gas and "Ace" will have his hand raised.

I couldn't possibly agree more. You hit the nail on the head. Liddell has had too many losses lately and shouldn't even be on the main event much less talkin' about a final title run. Franklin is coming off beating up W. Silva. This' date=' I believe, is a catchweight fight at 195, correct me if I'm wrong. Franklin WILL pull off a victory. Liddell's tank will gas and "Ace" will have his hand raised.[/quote']

chuck is one of the most devistating knockout artists of all time. One of the most popular figures in MMA as a whole, saying he doesn't deserve a spot on the main event doesnt make much sense in my opinion. He had a few losses, but Chuck Vs Franklin should be an epic battle.

chuck is one of the most devistating knockout artists of all time. One of the most popular figures in MMA as a whole, saying he doesn't deserve a spot on the main event doesnt make much sense in my opinion. He had a few losses, but Chuck Vs Franklin should be an epic battle.

i agree with this chuck is a legend and hes made the ufc too much money for them to deny him another run at the title.

Chuck has never had problems with cardio especially in a 3 round fight. Even when he partied through training camps as champion he still went into a 4th round with Horn before he finally beat Jeremy into blindness.

Oh yeah and the fight is at 205 no way in hell would Chuck ever take a fight at 195 and Franklin has stated he doesn't want anymore pointless catchweight bouts either he was just doing the UFC a favor to take them against Wanderlei and Vitor.

Archived