Who Likes Gsp (Poll)

wanderlei4ever

Not a thread on the grease head again jeeze

1 Gsp fans are ruining the site lets take it back.

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress

3.We dont hate we Conquer.

4.GSP fans. We are not your abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness.

5.Never give into temptation.

6.This is are declaration.

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out.

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD.

__________________ Founder and Creature of KOS HEART BREAK MAFIA

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge? Three strong Me,Hangitup and MoneyShot

well he was a great fighter ' date=' but now he seems to have lost his urge to fight ! he was a complete fighter that everyone should be proud of , but now he lays on people for 5 rounds ! shame ![/quote']

I agree he does what gives him the best chances of winning no matter how good your standup is you can always get caught by an luckypunch and cause its all abaout the money you cant blame him for doing what he does

Who likes gsp me i dont i think hes a boring fighter with no heart or chin

well he was a great fighter ' date=' but now he seems to have lost his urge to fight ! he was a complete fighter that everyone should be proud of , but now he lays on people for 5 rounds ! shame ![/quote']

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD.

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge? Three strong Me' date='Hangitup and MoneyShot

__________________[/quote']

I don't think it's GSP's fault if his opponents are terrible one dimensional fighters of late. You'll see alot more excitement in then KOS fight,

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge? Three strong Me' date='Hangitup and MoneyShot

Are you ok? and i hope Josh Koscheck doesnt see this you will get his hopes up...

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

the sad thing is people like this used to be locked safely away! i believe they call it care in the community now!

Stephen Colbert!!!!! lol your sigs pretty funny but you forgot to add Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans lol

yeah! lol. Well the sig is mainly for people who argue about their favorite fighters, the forums are so full of that crap. Rashad and Rampage is more of a hate between themselves than their fans lol

To be fair you are probably one of those guys who once the fight hits the mats has no idea what is going on and considers all ground wars to be boring.

Plus, lol @ your no chin comment just cause Serra beat him. Oh, and he didn't get hit in the chin bro.

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

+11111oneoneonetwoone11111111

yeah! lol. Well the sig is mainly for people who argue about their favorite fighters' date=' the forums are so full of that crap. Rashad and Rampage is more of a hate between themselves than their fans lol[/quote']

For now lol we don't know what will happen once the fight is done, it might end up being another Machida Shogun incident only time will tell but damn i'm pumped for that fight tonight!

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Oh look, you added chapter 9 to your list of incoherent BS. Good luck to you and the rest of your Kos lovin clan. Oh, that would be a total of.... 1.

Itr looks like this poll backfired on you. OOPS!

The general concensus is that GSP is awesome, but there will always be a small percentage of haters like you for any fighter. Particulaly in GSP's case because he's so awesome and that brings out the jelous side of a minority.

;)

GSP record

Wins 20

-By knockout 8

-By submission 5

-By decision 7

Losses 2

-By knockout 1

-By submission 1

So out of 22 fights, 15 havent gone to the decision.

That being said, hes fought 95 minutes of a possible 100 in his last 4 fights. If people think thats a knock on him, what can you say, the stats tell the story. I on the other hand think it shows how superior his cardio, just another thing he excels at and is miles ahead of the competition.

I just thought id add up the minutes hes fought in the UFC, its just over 3 hours lol. That has to be a UFC record.

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

U make me lost my hope in humanity .

U cant be that stupid . U should go on BJ Penn . com they to share there hatred and bashing GSP .

You should use more Vaseline and Roids. Keep acting up GSP lovers' date=' enjoy it while it last. Sooner or later GSP will get KO'ed again. If not Koscheck, Silva will.[/quote']

Vaseline and roids, the last resort of the sore loser. Oh, sorry, make that BJ whiney Penn.

And don't worry, we will keep acting up. We will thoroughly enjoy it while it lasts :-)

See, the difference between sore losers. Sorry, make that BJ whiney Penn fans and GSP fans is the mentality.

While BJ Whiney Penn and his whiney fans (not all of them, mind you) harp on about Vaseline, not accepting the fact that their boy got owned. twice. Us GSP fans have what is called (pay attention now) a WINNER mentality. That means that when GSP wins (which is pretty much a constant) we are happy, and IF he loses, we don't run around blaming vaseline...

We just get on with our life and keep supporting him. As we have confidence that he will do what he did twice already - take his belt back.

Good luck to BJ in his title challenge. I hope he wins, cause man, I'd hate to see what kind of BS you folks will throw at Edgar.

You should use more Vaseline and Roids. Keep acting up GSP lovers' date=' enjoy it while it last. Sooner or later GSP will get KO'ed again. If not Koscheck, Silva will.[/quote']

well since serra didnt do it nor anyone else id say you are showing just how stupid you are!

its called a TKO!

First,Kos has no chance what so ever.Second,Silva is the only one who has a chance.Now don't you have some Saturday morning cartoons to go watch lil one?

yet another retarded illinformed post from johnny cage. your quickly storming up the forums stupidity league. keep up the good work and you'll be the biggest retard before you know it.

yet another retarded illinformed post from johnny cage. your quickly storming up the forums stupidity league. keep up the good work and you'll be the biggest retard before you know it.

He does have some weak posts,out of his weak mind.At least we don't see many of his weak threads anymore.

Archived