Arianny or Rachelle Leah

taekwondo_kid42

dude wat does ur sig say about r clan

lol go here..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Yakuza_hierarchy.png

I unofficially declared myself first luitenant. I figured since you started it you would be Oyabun (even though I think I should be lol)

So I named my self 2nd in command since I feel as though I have put in more work than everyone else :P

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

lol go here..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Yakuza_hierarchy.png

I unofficially declared myself first luitenant. I figured since you started it you would be Oyabun (even though I think I should be lol)

So I named my self 2nd in command since I feel as though I have put in more work than everyone else :P

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

i told u u would be 2nd in command so when im not here u r in charge

... as Scat said to Snake Plisken in the movie "Escape From New York" > "I thought you was dead" .. (or hangin' @ 5K w/ the ex-crew)

Haha, no I just haven't been on here lately after unfortunately getting a full time job moving propane tanks. Usually just show up before&after big card events and give my two cents, then disappear back into the darkness in which I entered from. In other words, I sleep when I'm not working.

Haha' date=' no I just haven't been on here lately after unfortunately getting a full time job moving propane tanks. Usually just show up before&after big card events and give my two cents, then disappear back into the darkness in which I entered from. In other words, I sleep when I'm not working.[/quote']PropaneTank.jpg

... thats what we use here in the Philippines, it sits next to the stove less than 12 inches from the flame >

I never quite understood that .. :eek:

PropaneTank.jpg

... thats what we use here in the Philippines' date=' it sits next to the stove less than 12 inches from the flame >

I never quite understood that .. :eek:[/quote']

That just reminded me that I should probably go to bed since I have to wake up and carry those around for 10 hours .. in just over 2 hours.

Archived