Rampage - Evans will there be love?

RampagE_AttacK

I think it depends on two things.

a) How the fight ends.

B) Whether it's a competitive fight or not.

If the fight ends by knockout or sub, then I can't see any love between the two of them. Similarly, if Rashad just holds Rampage down for 3 rounds and doesn't allow for any excitement, then Rampage probably isn't gonna be in the mood for hugs at the end.

However, if we see a decent contest between the two fighters, then we could see them collapse into each others arms after such a heated build up (see Diego vs Guida or Hughes vs Serra).

a) How the fight ends.

If the fight ends by knockout or sub' date=' then I can't see any love between the two of them. Similarly, if Rashad just holds Rampage down for 3 rounds and doesn't allow for any excitement, then Rampage probably isn't gonna be in the mood for hugs at the end.

However, if we see a decent contest between the two fighters, then we could see them collapse into each others arms after such a heated build up (see Diego vs Guida or Hughes vs Serra).[/quote']

I agree...

Im assuming you lost a sig bet? lol

Would you care to elaborate?

If the fight ends on bad ref stoppage, I'm guessing they won't hug eachother and say good fight. If it ends in a 3 round back and forth war then maybe, just maybe, they'll shake hands. Almost positive that hugging is out of the question.

Yea it will be like hughes and serra with hugs and kisses " I love you man" kinda deal, Which will really hurt the ufc bc if they do then next time they try to hype a fight about 2 dudes that hate each other then everyone's gonna know that its crap!

I think it really depends on how the fight ends.

Well,the fight is going to end in devastating fashion.Rashad will be being revived in the middle while Rampage will be saying,"I told you so,black on black crime!"Now how can they become friends after that?

a) How the fight ends.

If the fight ends by knockout or sub' date=' then I can't see any love between the two of them. Similarly, [b']if Rashad just holds Rampage down for 3 rounds[/b] and doesn't allow for any excitement, then Rampage probably isn't gonna be in the mood for hugs at the end.

However, if we see a decent contest between the two fighters, then we could see them collapse into each others arms after such a heated build up (see Diego vs Guida or Hughes vs Serra).

Dude there is no chance in hell that rashad can hold rampage down at all.

Dude there is no chance in hell that rashad can hold rampage down at all.

Hahahahaha, why not? Rashad trained with Shane Carwin for wrestling, and he is after all the doubtless future champion of the Heavyweight division.

Archived