All this superfight talk

britishranger

Right guys we have all heard the GSP vs Silva or the Silva vs Rua super fight talk for longer than I can remember so what is the general thoughts on which super fight we all want to see. Personally for me I would rather see Aldo vs Penn at 150 pounds rather than watching Silva brutalize Rua or GSP (Although seeing GSP crying again would be nice) So whats the real thoughts guys and the reasons behind it

Out of yours' date=' BJ/Aldo, just cause I want to see BJ kick someone elses a** for a change[/quote']

I will write this in a way in which you may understand.

If you wish to see Penn kick **** visit Youtube

Penn vs Sanchez

Penn vs Stevenson

Penn vs Sherk

Penn vs Florian

FCUK IT NUFF SAID

I'd rather see Penn fight Melendez. His style has many resemblances with that of Frankie Edgar' date=' but imo better.[/quote']

Great call but I see penn Dominating Melendez standing up and Gil could never get BJ to the ground.....In fact Penn cou;ld have an off night like he did at UFC 112

those fights look rad.

I picked GSP just for a "whos better" matcup. But i think id love to see those other two as far as great fights go. And i think Aldo would win, seeing what he did to Fabers legs, and how penn doesnt check leg kicks, i think thats the fight right there.

i want to see rua vs silva so god dam bad, rua's the only one whos beaten machida so far,rua is the only one besides vitor who can beat anderson plain and simple. they can both stand with anderson and there ground skills are really good.

i want to see rua vs silva so god dam bad' date=' rua's the only one whos beaten machida so far,rua is the only one besides vitor who can beat anderson plain and simple. they can both stand with anderson and there ground skills are really good.[/quote']

Beating Machida has no bearing whatsoever on fighting Anderson Silva. Everyone talks about Silva's amazing striking and his BJJ black belt but some forget to mention he hits very very hard too

I have no desire to see silva vs gsp anymore unless its a 170lbs or a catch weight. Him against shogun would be a battle. Silva belongs in light heavyweight anyways IMO.

You actually want a man who walks around at 228 pounds to drop to 170 to fight the best fighter at 170......No thank you the fight would has to be at 180 no less and even then its giving GSP an advantage (Still think GSP would last a round and no more )

I went with Rua vs Silvs. Rua and Penn are my favorite 2 fighters. But i think Rua destroying Silva and regaining his true legacy is much more fitted. We know Penn will win. I dont see Aldo KO'ing Penn, out grappling, or submitting him. I think Penn will batter him on the feet and if Aldo jus kicks him the whole fight, Penn will take him to the ground and its a wrap. But Rua mopping the floor with Silva is what i want. Cause im tired of all the Silva talk. The man is a great fighter, but his antics, the hype, the way he is praised and lookd at, and everyone saying no man can beat him gets old. If anyone will take out Silva, its Rua. Master of gameplans and stratagies, and not ta mention, the guy has great defense, great ground defense, slick striking, great counters, and perfect instinct. I think Silva will get crushed by Rua. And Aldo, as much as i like the guy, will get crushed by Penn. F*** GSP. he does nothing but lay on people. He has good strikes, and he's quick, but what does that matter when all you do is take people down and lay there. Garbage.

Right guys we have all heard the GSP vs Silva or the Silva vs Rua super fight talk for longer than I can remember so what is the general thoughts on which super fight we all want to see. Personally for me I would rather see Aldo vs Penn at 150 pounds rather than watching Silva brutalize Rua or GSP (Although seeing GSP crying again would be nice) So whats the real thoughts guys and the reasons behind it

Personally ranger, out of these I would like to see GSP/Anderson Silva. Anyone who thinks GSP doesnt have enough skill to hang with Silva is crazy. If Travis Lutter can take Anderson down...which he did twice, then GSP definitely can!!

I rather see Rua/Rampage II for the title instead of Anderson.

Archived