Every country had slaves

poonmachine

How can you prove that water is wet? What is wet? Are you wet while underwater' date=' or only wet once you come up above the water?[/quote']

water is wet if you dont get that you have issues!

yes you are wet while under water you numptie!

wet (wt)

adj. wet?ter, wet?test

1. Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.

2. Not yet dry or firm: wet paint.

3. Stored or preserved in liquid.

Great Britain played a shocking part in the trade, it turns out. Our major ports were key trading and stocking posts. There has been a series of apologies issued by the leaders of various cities in the last few years. Though, if you take it back a few generations, most of our ancestors were little more than slaves living under a feudal system, unless you happen to be royalty of course, and no one seems to be lining up an apology to the public at large.

The US is a nation that used slaves to build a free empire when it was universally frowned upon by other nations. Other nations saw USA as a primitive bunch of savages for quite some time....wait' date=' who am I kidding, i dont think its changed much.[/quote']

Yes we Americans are known for being savages. America is that hot chick from high school that all the ugly chicks are jealous of so they call call her a **** but deep down its all just the result of jealousy.

The US is a nation that used slaves to build a free empire when it was universally frowned upon by other nations. Other nations saw USA as a primitive bunch of savages for quite some time....wait' date=' who am I kidding, i dont think its changed much.[/quote']

Primitive bunch of savages? Someone is a little biase methinks.

The British Empire oppressed and abused countless people. They were also pretty active in the slave trade.

The French weren't exactly a bunch of cuddlers.

The Spanish weren't very big on giving the natives of the countries they conquered hugs.

Pretty much every powerful country in the world was a gigantic ****** at one point. Most of them still are pretty ****y. They are still the most successful countries around. I'm pretty sure African's sold a lot of African's to pretty much everyone. Nobody say's a word about it. Everyone else was just smart enough to take advantage of it. Which is why today they are succesful and Africa is a hell hole.

Detroit? Really? There is no comparing Detroit to places like Mogadishu, Caracas, or Cape Town.

NObody has as many as we did.

We were the Walmart of slavery.

Just sayin.

im glad you feel that our country is walmart

id rather say something like the McDonalds of Slavery

or maybe the KFC of slavery

cause

well you know why...

Archived