Sign in to follow this  
katieslover

Where can i watch ufc 114 for free

Any online sites that stream these events?

First off not that I know of but secondly if I did post them I could get banned or they'd shut the site down or something.

Any online sites that stream these events?

Like the other guy said, if you're in the US, go to a bar or something, they'll have it on for the price of a beer and a bucket of wings, happy days!

First off not that I know of but secondly if I did post them I could get banned or they'd shut the site down or something.

The point is, this is a UFC site owned by Zuffa, all UFC event footage is property of Zuffa therefore this site aint gonna want us discussing how to rip off Zuffa by getting their shows into our TV's for free, simple as that really. :o)

Lmao I made a thread like this last event and got so many haters. Im actually going to go look at in again so I can watch it free again lmao.

Lmao I made a thread like this last event and got so many haters. Im actually going to go look at in again so I can watch it free again lmao.

Haha, I don't hate anyone dude, I merely answered the question. What I said above is true, you are not allowed to mention free download sites on here that will rip off UFC events, if you do the mods will just close the thread, it's against the law! I don't make the rules dude, I'm just quoting!

whatever homos

LMAO...what is it about this site that attracts these bozo's?! Excellent stuff.

Anyway, I got the cold beer, the chips and the event in full all ready to roll in glorious HD and I don't even have to move of the sofa, now that's the way it should be...enjoy everyone!

look its not hard to watch the event for free but why the **** would you want to watch some glitchy sh#t feed on a screen the size of a phone the stops every 2 seconds "buffering".

no if you love the ufc and mma pay for the event watch them on the big screen in comfort or at a bar.

the ufc doesnt pay for its self we do, no people paying no ufc

look its not hard to watch the event for free but why the **** would you want to watch some glitchy sh#t feed on a screen the size of a phone the stops every 2 seconds "buffering".

no if you love the ufc and mma pay for the event watch them on the big screen in comfort or at a bar.

the ufc doesnt pay for its self we do' date=' [b']no people paying no ufc[/b]

Unless you live in the UK :P

Espn ?12 a month' date=' sky, virgin, freeview with espn card, freeview with top up tv

cheap ****[/quote']

I live in the UK and watch it on ESPN. I don't get ESPN for free though so it's not free at the end of the day is it? If the UFC decide to broadcast with ESPN UK on a Virgin or Sky package, hey, we aint gonna complain about it are we?

Personally, I'd love to watch it in a bar with my buddies but we aint got that here so it's take what you can get but I still pay my dues. I'm sure when the popularity of UFC in the UK rises, then, the price will too!

I live in the UK and watch it on ESPN. I don't get ESPN for free though so it's not free at the end of the day is it? If the UFC decide to broadcast with ESPN UK on a Virgin or Sky package' date=' hey, we aint gonna complain about it are we?

Personally, I'd love to watch it in a bar with my buddies but we aint got that here so it's take what you can get but I still pay my dues. I'm sure when the popularity of UFC in the UK rises, then, the price will too![/quote']

i'm from the u.k. too, i have sky and yea i have no problem paying ?12 for it plus thats all i watch on that channel not into footie

I live in the UK and watch it on ESPN. I don't get ESPN for free though so it's not free at the end of the day is it? If the UFC decide to broadcast with ESPN UK on a Virgin or Sky package' date=' hey, we aint gonna complain about it are we?

Personally, I'd love to watch it in a bar with my buddies but we aint got that here so it's take what you can get but I still pay my dues. I'm sure when the popularity of UFC in the UK rises, then, the price will too![/quote']

Sooner or later UFC will go to Box office just like the wwe ppvs

i'm from the u.k. too' date=' i have sky and yea i have no problem paying ?12 for it plus thats all i watch on that channel not into footie[/quote']

Me too dude, me too! Ive started watching bits of the NBA just to get my moneys worth, quite like the B/Ball.

the ufc doesnt pay for its self we do' date=' no people paying no ufc[/quote']

+1