Better training camp, faster, hungrier, mentally stronger...

Bonobo

WAR EVANS!!!

Who's with me?

Post here so you can show that you're not a bandwagoneer who just follows a winner after Evans outworks and outclasses Jackson :)

hell yea bro! im with ya i think rampage is a fat slob and i will have no problem if rashad wrestles him to the ground for 15 minutes and wins

dude r u serious did u not see rashad training and rampage is more focused on that movie **** anyways

he trained great, but the only way evans will win is if he controls rampage on the ground. im sorry to say it because i like evans but its only gonna take one solid punch from page to end the fight.

besides i think rampage is too strong to be controlled on the ground, or even taken down

I understand that you Rampage fans aren't very bright but this thread clearly stated it's purpose...and showcasing you idocy wasn't it :|

You make a Rashad Evans thread and expect Rampage fans to stay out?

I would say that makes you a ****ing moron, but hey that's just me.

he trained great' date=' but the only way evans will win is if he controls rampage on the ground. im sorry to say it because i like evans but its only gonna take one solid punch from page to end the fight.

besides i think rampage is too strong to be controlled on the ground, or even taken down[/quote']

this is me being completely wrong.

I declare myself having a low MMA IQ, but am happy that evans won.

Archived