Will Josh Barnett ever be in the UFC again?

holidayian17

I hope he doesn't. I really hated the fact that he's still credited with beating Randy Couture and Couture still has that loss on his record. He's still credited with being heavyweight champion, and I think that is absolute BS.

I hope he doesn't. I really hated the fact that he's still credited with beating Randy Couture and Couture still has that loss on his record. He's still credited with being heavyweight champion' date=' and I think that is absolute BS.[/quote']

Thank You! I have been saying this for ages. That fight should have been ruled a NC.

Barnett is a proven multiple steriod user, that's why he fights in Japan, he doesn't need to come here.

I wouldnt like to see him in the UFC' date=' I just dont like it when drug cheats in sports are rewarded with big contracts and put in big fights / matches - he made his choice. I just think it sends out the wrong message to kids getting into the sport - just my opinion tho', dont flame me! lol[/quote']

I'm not flaming you good sir, just saying that the only difference between Josh and alot of fighters currently in the UFC, is that he got caught and they learned to cycle properly.

Archived