Rampage vs Forrest

Shady_Champ

If this thread has been made recently I'm sorry and I'm lazy.. Anyway...

Does anyone know how long Forrest is out for and if him and Machida is official or just rumored?

If he's not out for that long and Machida isn't set in stone. I think this would be a great fight for Rampage. He'd get a chance to avenge a loss that was highly controversial and the UFC can make money off of it.

Thoughts?

If this thread has been made recently I'm sorry and I'm lazy.. Anyway...

Does anyone know how long Forrest is out for and if him and Machida is official or just rumored?

If he's not out for that long and Machida isn't set in stone. I think this would be a great fight for Rampage. He'd get a chance to avenge a loss that was highly controversial and the UFC can make money off of it.

Thoughts?

Well its just rumored, but I think the chances of it happening are good. Forrest was supposed to fight machida way back when but was injured. I think since forrest/machida are both injured and rampage isnt that the time line fits better for machida vs forest. I'm sure rampage wants to get another fight asap, but im not sure how long his movie stuff will take. I think a lil nog vs rampage matchup makes sense. especially considering how their last fights went.

Archived