The Truth About Rashad

CaptainSuperman

So I'm watching Primetime today, and Rashad is really workin himself with his training. Now I'm thinking that he's been training like this for a while now, just maybe not to the extreme that he is for this fight. That said, I think back to his fights with Thiago and Lyoto. All that training didn't translate into much against Lyoto. Did Rashad even land at least 5 strikes? All I remember is him waiting back and getting hit. To me, it says that all that training doesn't mean much if you can't correctly translate into a fight. I mean hell, in a street fight, you'd be surprised to see a small guy whoop someone who appears to be bigger and trains, but it does happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYScvMUfeq4&has_verified=1

His training did seem to translate more in the Thiago fight, cause he was able to grab hold and get control, though there were the times were Thaigo seemed to be on the verge of a KO victory. I do think Rampage said it best, 'you ain't a fighter, yeah you an athlete, but you ain't a fighter'.

I remember a while back someone posted a nice thread on how Jackson didn't train hard at all, could barely do 10 push ups, and he hated it. It's all said again in the Primetime as well, that he hates it, but he also says he is training the hardest in his life. If he KO'ing people before where he hated it and wasn't doing a whole lot of it, I'm excited to see how he does tonight.

Yeah' date=' and he's gonna hit his son if he loses lol[/quote']

If Rashad lets his son watch tonight's fight I am calling social services for child cruelty. No child should ever have to see their daddy go through a beating like Rashad is going to get and yeah the kid better get ready for a smack down because that is the type of man Rashad is. Watch him carefully near his wife ,If he makes a sudden movement she flinches lol

Yea I notice that too! Im like is Rashad training for the summer Olympic's or somthing? Be4 the Machida fight he was running up cliffs throwing rocks off now he's doing the 40yard dash with a parachute. idk but I think he will gas himself out dancing around then get his face rearrange when he steps in! KO Rampage!!

i hope rashad runs right into a flying knee for trying to take down rampage...we all know rashad is going too try take this fight to the ground every time he stands or gets close to rampage...i predict another boring performance from rashad...which makes me not really excited for the fight...but rampage is gonna close that ****y mouth of rashad's hahaha i can't wait for that

Archived