Thoughts on the weigh-in and Fighters

LexVegas

First of all this is a great card, not only do we get to see the big fight between Rampage and Rashad but also Diego Sanchez's premiere at 170. Its going to be an exciting night and it cant come soon enough.

The weigh-ins showed me alot, i thought Rashad looked layed back as usual and looked in great shape. However on the other side i saw a rampage that looks like he is in the best shape of his career, no more chubby or injured rampage, he looks amazing. He also looked like rashad killed his family or something, the guy had a look in his eye of pure anger and anyone who said this was just hype is wrong. These two guys really do not like each other AT ALL. Anyways i cant wait for the fight and its gonna be a good one.

First of all this is a great card' date=' not only do we get to see the big fight between Rampage and Rashad but also Diego Sanchez's premiere at 170. Its going to be an exciting night and it cant come soon enough.

The weigh-ins showed me alot, i thought Rashad looked layed back as usual and looked in great shape. However on the other side i saw a rampage that looks like he is in the best shape of his career, no more chubby or injured rampage, he looks amazing. He also looked like rashad killed his family or something, the guy had a look in his eye of pure anger and anyone who said this was just hype is wrong. These two guys really do not like each other AT ALL. Anyways i cant wait for the fight and its gonna be a good one.[/quote']

yeah i cant wait for the mainevent. and i saw that look in Rampages eyes hes gonna hurt Rashad lol.

i thought that rampage looked gaunt at the way ins. thinner than ive ever seen him. i hope that im wrong and hes just a more in shape rampage as ive got some money riding on him ;)Evans on the other hand looked in awesome shape. Its easy to see the amont of work hes put in for this fight and after seeing the primetime shows it comes as no surpirise.

i agree that rampage didnt look great.

I love it how rampage talks smack then gets pi$$ed at rashad for talking smack back. Rampage acted like a complete ' Tango Whisky Alpha Tango' on the ultimate fighter and id love to see rashad win tonight.

the intensity rampage is feeling right now might be a bad thing too. I can remember seeing the same look in his eyes when he fought wandy for the second time.

(im not comparing rashad to wanderlei btw)

First of all this is a great card' date=' not only do we get to see the big fight between Rampage and Rashad but also Diego Sanchez's premiere at 170. Its going to be an exciting night and it cant come soon enough.

The weigh-ins showed me alot, i thought Rashad looked layed back as usual and looked in great shape. However on the other side i saw a rampage that looks like he is in the best shape of his career, no more chubby or injured rampage, he looks amazing. He also looked like rashad killed his family or something, the guy had a look in his eye of pure anger and anyone who said this was just hype is wrong. These two guys really do not like each other AT ALL. Anyways i cant wait for the fight and its gonna be a good one.[/quote']

Not trying to be a D8ck Head or anything, but this isn't his first fight at Welterweight. He fought at 170 in the UFC then went down to 155 and then back to 170.

Hate to be the stickler for details but it is Diego's RETURN to 170, not his debut.

And Rampage is in the best shape of his life, no doubt about it. I do think Rashad is in for a rude awakening after making this personal and bringing the street out in Rampage. The only edge he has (and from the PrimeTime episodes we see it is only slight) is speed, and as Rampage himself said, "a motivated Rampage is a dangerous Rampage." I think we may see some vintage Rampage slam and destroy tonight.

i thought that rampage looked gaunt at the way ins. thinner than ive ever seen him. i hope that im wrong and hes just a more in shape rampage as ive got some money riding on him ;)Evans on the other hand looked in awesome shape. Its easy to see the amont of work hes put in for this fight and after seeing the primetime shows it comes as no surpirise.

It was the Superman undies.

My thoughts: We're going to see the best Evans and the best Rampage ever; Amir has been hitting the bench press; The words "And he winner of the Ultimate Fighter!" are losing their credibility now that there are a million winners; I like Diego's old hair cut better; I miss Edith as a ring girl; I think those are all the thoughts I had.

Archived